Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hit me with the fun, single player PC games!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, but Syberia II does on occasion. Actually, mostly just the bit with penguins.

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
      No, but Syberia II does on occasion. Actually, mostly just the bit with penguins.
      Well shit, if its got penguins I'm sold. Do they squeek when you wack um?

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
        And after this I stopped reading his post. MOO3, even when not compared to the MUCH MUCH better, MUCH MUCH more polished, and MUCH MUCH more fun MOO, and MOO2, is STILL a festering pile of dog crap. I mean, people can have their opinions, but this game is so bad I think you'd probably want to contract syphilus before spending a cent on this game. Imagine a game where your best hope for fun is making the computer play for you and win, and you've got MOO3.
        So. Fucking. True.
        Originally posted by Ward
        OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
          Well shit, if its got penguins I'm sold. Do they squeek when you wack um?
          No, these penguins are friends with GWAR.

Comment

Originally posted by Cylor
            Have you tried AGGA, PQWER, VAMVA, or AKNFMA yet? Neither have I, but don't I sound cool using these abbreviations rather than typing out the entire word of the game?
            Exactly NERDS!!!!!!!!!

Comment

So who's stoked about Halo 2? I've gotten back into 16 player Halo on the school network, man oh man, I forgot how jizzalicious this shit is! Halo 2 is going to keep me occupied night after night after night.
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X