Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kerry just lost.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...litics_of_iraq

As strong as a Kerry defender I am, I give up. He has gone so super liberal, that he lost the idea of what he said in the first place. God damn it.

Canada here I come.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Like anyone cares what Kerry thinks. He's just not Bush.

Comment

its about time
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

At the end of the day I'll be able to keep my chin up, the amount of anti-bush propaghanda that has gone into getting bush out of office is enough to over throw anything Kerry does to make himself look bad, the only way Kerry could lose this election is if he said he was a homosexual.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

nah, he'll lose unless bush gets assassinated
          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

First off, that isn't "super liberal".
            Secondly, Kerry is 100% absolutely correct.

Bush is exactly "stubbornly incompetent".
            Iraq should not have been invaded.
            There were no Weapons of Mass Destruction.
            Kerry did not "flip-flop". Bush LIED and fooled people. Kerry was one of them.
            The people that attacked the United States were not from Iraq.
            This war has cost too many lives already and will not end, in any
            semblence of "victory". It is already much much too messed up.
            If soldiers stay in force they create militants, if the soldiers leave,
            the clans tear themselves apart and create different militants.

What the fuck do you people need, in order to explain it to you better?
            Do I have to make a picture of Bush fucking Jesus in the mouth, before it will manage to convey the message?

Bush is not a good man. Four Years more, with more stunts in Iran, and North Korea, like we've seen in Iraq, may very well rip the world apart.
            "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

guys kerry is obviously the terminator, how else can he explain the failure of skin.exe, that droopy faced bastard
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

anyone else read Transmetropoliton? anyone else think bush is obviously the beast? anyone else think kery is obviously the smiler?

Comment

Originally posted by Cops
                  At the end of the day I'll be able to keep my chin up, the amount of anti-bush propaghanda that has gone into getting bush out of office is enough to over throw anything Kerry does to make himself look bad, the only way Kerry could lose this election is if he said he was a homosexual.
                  Truthfully, we're fucked if he wins, we're fucked if he loses.
                  Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Kerry said in August that he would have voted in 2002 to give Bush war-making ability, even had he known no weapons of mass destruction would be found. He stood by the vote again Monday, saying the president needed to use the threat of force to "act effectively" against Saddam.
                    but hes still not bush, right?
                    SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

Originally posted by Benno
                      but hes still not bush, right?
                      Yeah Bush rapes and pillages 3rd world countries for money and oil! Kerry rapes and pillages 3rd world countries for their own good, and the advancement of the human race!
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Bush for Unemployed 2005.

I, myself, think that if Bush does stay in office, we(People in the U.S.) will end up in Iran, North Korea, or some other country before his term is up. I do not like that man, nor will I ever. He's spent too much money on defense and other areas that dont NEED that much money(well republicans usually spend more on defense than the democrats do). On a positive note, in US History last year, our teacher told us that all the presidents that didnt get re-elected to a second term had a not-so-stable economy at the time(Now I've not taken the time to research this so I'm going on his word - check it if you feel like it) but I can pray, eh?

Comment

But at least while putting money into defense, Bush cut back on veteran benefits and solider pay!

Oh wait..
                          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

"I'm an intellectual, youre a stupid dumb ass....." - love that quote

Comment

what a sad country
                              Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                              apt>yes u can wtf
                              apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                              apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                              apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                              Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                              apt>na
                              apt>ill show you pictures
                              apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Working...
                              X