Kerry just lost.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cops
    Actually you wont be voting on anything because you're not American.
    i have a dual citizenship.

ps. liquid blue. . . i vote according to my principals, not according to party allegiance or a lesser evil ideology.

in my eyes, voting for a third party tells the guy in power he isn't doing his job, and is accountable, and it tells the guy running against him that it's not a free pass to presidency. ya get?
    Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
    Philos> there is something about you
    Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

His point is also that voting for Nader will only take away power from bush - and not help Kerry either; Nader will never win, kerry has a chance, so why not stick it to bush by making him unemployed 2005? =P

Comment

Originally posted by schope

soldiers killed on iraq
        I'm sure thats how they wish to be remembered :down:
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

It shall be forever known that one mans stupidity cost them their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien
            Maybe I should do one with Buddah, Mohammed, and perhaps Shiva in order to give equal time.
            You thought it was hard to get a picture of the back of Jesus.
            sage

Comment

Originally posted by Gemfire
              I dont find it funny at all.
              Good for you. I thought it was pretty good and kudos to Sarien for having the balls to do it.

It shall be forever known that one mans stupidity cost them their lives.
              I wouldn't say stupidity. It's more along the lines of using deceiving and false information to coerce the majority of a nation to support a war. On top of that calling those who were and are against the war "unpatriotic"...I'd almost be tempted to call him intelligent for that. Then I realized that he really didn't have much to do with his plans, that it was mostly his advisors that do all the thinking.
              The song doesn't make your hands clap,
              The hand claps make the song

Comment

His point is also that voting for Nader will only take away power from bush - and not help Kerry either; Nader will never win, kerry has a chance, so why not stick it to bush by making him unemployed 2005? =P
                i do not support two-party systems.

they are a step away from tyranny
                Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                Philos> there is something about you
                Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
                  i have a dual citizenship.

ps. liquid blue. . . i vote according to my principals, not according to party allegiance or a lesser evil ideology.

in my eyes, voting for a third party tells the guy in power he isn't doing his job, and is accountable, and it tells the guy running against him that it's not a free pass to presidency. ya get?
                  It doesn't matter why you vote, if you want to get Bush out and still vote for anyone BUT Kerry you are wasting your time. Spew all the bs you want (trying to rationalize why your wasted vote means something), but I see no reason for you to complain about Bush in the future if you didn't even try to help get him out of office. And no, voting for a third party is not trying to get him out of office.
                  My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

"Why can't we all be more like the Jews?"

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
                      No he's right you're throwing your vote away. :up:
                      it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Not that it matters, your vote for president doesnt count, nor does any of ours. Look at the last election and tell me who won.

Comment

Look at the last election and tell me who won.
                          Bush won, hence him being the current president.
                          The song doesn't make your hands clap,
                          The hand claps make the song

Comment

I do appreciate the effort, and I think I have a better understanding now. Thank you.

Comment

Sarien, how about a pic of the pope giving oral to madonna?

Comment

If electricity comes from electrons, does that mean that morality comes from morons?

Fire fighters fight fires, crime fighters fight crime, freedom fighters fight....

If con is the opposite of pro, then is congress the opposite of progress?
                                The American government at it's best...

lets break down politics:
                                poly means many and tics are small, blood-sucking, insects

Ok, I'm done adding to the spam, vote DoCk> for 2004.

Comment

Working...
                                X