Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to sell some things... bust out those wallets dudes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh snap, ignore my forum pm nn

i'm stupid and i didn't check this thread first :]
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

No, seriously- I want the GeForce but don't have too much to work with. Perhaps a Netgear HR314 wireless 802.11a router brand new still factory-sealed in box that you could sell and 20$? I might be interested in some of the RAM as well- 256MB just doesn't cut it.

Greed, ignorance, and the communal superiority complex of the human race
      Clutching metal braces as we race to disgrace
      As the pollution wipes clear all expression, all face

Comment

i can't do trades dude
        i need straight up dough

my sole reason for selling all my shit is so that i don't have any shit. i just want me and my bus, and maybe i'm going to pick up a powerbook so i can stay connected to my buds and baby girls. other than that, i don't need anything but fresh air and open road.
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

how about a hotpocket to heat up on an open fire
          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

How much do you want for the GeForce then?

Comment

let me think on that for just a wee bit
              i'll have a price for you within the next 15-20 minutes
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

i'll say a hundred bucks
                but you can haggle with me a bit via forum pm's if you'd like and i might go lower, depends on what kind of mood i'm in really
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Damn, the most I think I could do is 50$, but even that is pushing it...No big deal though. On the other hand, I might get back to you about the RAM...

Comment

This computer has got that gay japorean font installed so I can finally see whats in Kim's sig thats been slowing down my scroll rate for about a year and a half... and its all fucking jibberish
                    Originally posted by Facetious
                    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

If I would buy the car would you pay shippin to the netherlands?

OMG I am gonna miss you J!

(I cant really afford anything)
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                        jibberish
                        jibberese*
                        Originally posted by Ward
                        OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Ha! Sheesh.
                          Damn, the most I think I could do is 50$, but even that is pushing it...No big deal though. On the other hand, I might get back to you about the RAM...
                          If you can't buy the videocard for 50$ the RDRAM is way beyond your budget.
                          That stuff a wee bit more expensive then the mainstream DDR modules.
                          There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Originally posted by Fallen Angel
                            If you can't buy the videocard for 50$ the RDRAM is way beyond your budget.
                            That stuff a wee bit more expensive then the mainstream DDR modules.
                            I've seen some run cheaper in 128s and 256s...but then again I'm not sure if it was 1066.

Oh, and Jason, what about the hard drive(s)?

If all else fails, perhaps I could give you 8$ for the mouse?

Comment

I have two 512MB sticks of Samsung PC1066 RDRAM. The average going rate for a 512MB stick of PC800 is roughly $220 USD. If you can't afford the GeForce, you don't want the RAM. Sorry dude, but I can't lose a ton of money on this shit. I need a decent amount of funds to lean on in the coming weeks.

The hard drive, well shit... I dunno. I can't sell it until I can get another drive to back up all of my beloved music.

As for the mouse, it's one of the first versions of the IntelliMouse Explorer. It's a rock solid mouse, but there are way better out there that are still super cheap.
                              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                                This computer has got that gay japorean font installed so I can finally see whats in Kim's sig thats been slowing down my scroll rate for about a year and a half... and its all fucking jibberish
                                Slowing comps down since 1969.
                                ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                                Failure teaches success.

Comment

Working...
                                X