No announcement yet.

bush wins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if a country was truly embracing life... Hunt the rapist down and kill him.
    Yeah, that's exactly it.
    Originally posted by Ward
    OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
      you know what the saddest part is. Everyone was talking about how big the voter turnout would be and it's only like 110 mil. Americas total pop is what? 300 mil? Now i'm not saying you need perfect voting standards (90% of japan votes in ever election, here in canada we're generally low 70's) but under 50 is just pathetic. For a country that preaches about democracy, you don't even use it.

Nick, you're counting kids?

We had over 80% of registered voters turn out. If some people don't even bother registering, that's their business.

as for you crazy right wingers... everything's so black and white until it hits your family. Bush preaches abstinence as the only form of birth control (I'm betting he went through a few boxes of rubbers in his alcoholic youth, but whatever). Studies have been done that show that kids who take an oath of abstinence before going to college rarely stick by it, and are 25% more likely to have unprotected sex. The world is not perfect, and unwanted children become a burden to everyone. You say "take responsibility" but people don't, and banning abortion won't change that, it'll just create more poverty-level single mothers, more deadbeat dads and more kids that grow up only knowing that kind of life, and the cycle continues.
      Last edited by bloodzombie; 11-03-2004, 04:41 PM.
      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
        Yet not a one of them is 100% effective, dumbass.

When you get a contraceptive that is 100% effective give me a call.
        No, but using more than one helps too. Stupid people need to realize that sex can be for pleasure, but it leads to pregnancy too. Maybe women should have a disclaimer on their groin region..."CAUTION: Sex can produce a child".

And your 100% effective contraceptive is called abstinence.
        The song doesn't make your hands clap,
        The hand claps make the song

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram
          Wow, you guys suck at holding elections, maybe you'd consider getting a democracy yourselves first before trying to install them in other countries.
          The US is not a democracy. We are a republic. The founders of this country understood that sometimes the will of the people is wrong. They felt it was better to have informed individuals making decisions rather than the unwashed masses.

Although not quite as applicable in today's world, it still works. The majority is not always right.

llater,
          Tony

Comment

way to go, jackasses!

you get 2 of these :bigups: :bigups:

Comment

Very good, Awesome...what does that have to do with anything?

Comment

i decided to post it and just chose one of the fucking shitload of bush/kerry threads ...the newest one at the time... and posted it.

if there was some sort of conversation going on, i skipped over that part. screw it.

americans were idiots for voting for that redneck 4 years ago, and you renewed my belief that you are all dumb by doing it again.

way to go, jackasses :bigups::bigups:

Comment

:headbang:

Comment

Congrats to Bush.
                    Looking forwoard to watching him open up a can of whoop ass on his enemies :up:
                    Seriously, by electing Bush, United States has showed that they prefer someone who will go after terrorists and not just focus on defence.

-Tys
                    Blood Love Overcomes Our Depressions

PROPERTY OF DICE AS OF FEB, 17 2007

WIN LOSE OR TIE UNITED FORCE TILL I DIE

THE BOYS OF SUMMER
                    LIVE FOR GRAPEVINE
                    SHED BLOOD FOR GRAPEVINE
                    I DIE FOR GRAPEVINE

WWW.SIZZERB.COM

Comment

Originally posted by Hairygroin
                      owned! Go BUSH!

Yea, I voted Bush and I'm proud of it. Kerry stands for nothing.

As for abortion...its a nice easy way to get out of responsibility. So if you are for an irresponsible, blame and finger-pointing country, you are for abortion. Boo to you!
                      You are the reason The US sucks.

And pandagirl. Stfu about abortion you stupid virgin.
                      7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                      1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                      8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                      Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                      Piston> I own in belim
                      6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Originally posted by Tyson
                        Seriously, by electing Bush, United States has showed that they prefer someone who will go after terrorists and not just focus on defence.
                        What about focusing on peace?
                        Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

I'd love to hear you explain why I suck.

All you guys say is "you suck", "you are ignorant", etc. Why is that? Because I think people should be held accountable for their actions?

Lemme guess...if you tripped on a stick in my backyard, would you sue me? You win the prize for logic. :bigups:

Comment

All you guys say is "you suck", "you are ignorant", etc. Why is that? Because I think people should be held accountable for their actions?

Lemme guess...if you tripped on a stick in my backyard, would you sue me? You win the prize for logic. :bigups:

Oh let me guess you haven't read the numerous Bush threads we've been discussing for the past 4 months.

People should be held accountable for their actions eh? That makes sense as to why the US invaded Iraq you fucking moron. No they are not Al qaeda, no they didn't have WMD's no they were not a huge potential threat to the US.

If I tripped on a stick in your backyard I'd fucking lunge it into your heart for being a moron.
                            7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                            1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                            8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                            Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                            Piston> I own in belim
                            6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

:
                              that's not true, I asked if it would be alright if I was uncomfortable with blackness, so I vote that blacks can't get married.

EDIT: wrong thread...

anyway.. forcing people to have a baby is not the same as forcing them to be held accountable.. that child doesn't care who's accountable for his existing, he just needs to be raised. If nobody's going to raise him, he's fucked, and we're all fucked. Taking away abortion does not mean that people won't get pregnant.. pregnancy rates would not change one bit, but there'd be a lot of unwanted kids who would grow up and have more unwanted kids who would then steal your car stereo.
                              Last edited by bloodzombie; 11-03-2004, 05:52 PM.
                              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Basically because you would force your personal beliefs onto others.
                                You believe abortion is wrong? Fine. You're homophobic? Fine.
                                You have your own set of moral standards, and so does everybody else.
                                I personally believe abortion should be legal, because it's a personal choice with personal consequences. The same goes for gay marriage.
                                What I find offensive is that you would put restrictions on a person's freedom, because their personal choices conflict with your perception of what is or isn't moral. Who are you to judge?
                                I could understand if these choices would negatively impact society, but that simply isn't the case here.
                                There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Working...
                                X