No announcement yet.

ATTN: Ontario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So your point is that the Sens are better because they won the games that didn't matter but failed in the ones that did?

Forget it, it's too depressing to even talk hockey with the lockout running. Let's see if we can help Send some more here.

I'm finding it hard to find anything supporting your side, Send, because I clearly support the other.

Comment

Wow, that was a quick cover.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
        So your point is that the Sens are better because they won the games that didn't matter but failed in the ones that did?

Forget it, it's too depressing to even talk hockey with the lockout running. Let's see if we can help Send some more here.

I'm finding it hard to find anything supporting your side, Send, because I clearly support the other.
        No, my point is that the leafs had nothing going for them but a goalie, and a goalie shouldn't make a team. The sens had everything but a goalie and it's depressing to see a team work so hard to have a bad goalie throw it all away.
        If you saw the series you'd agree, even the leafs players on more than one occasion had admitted that the sens deserved the win.

I'm looking forward to seeing Hasek in action, and I spoke with Redden last night and apparently he's feeling well

Bring on the next season..
        Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

What lockout?

skdjfk;asf;kashdfhhwhshshhshsshahahazzxccc
          Originally posted by Ward
          OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Yeah I asked my teacher if I could switch sides and he told me I had to talk to ht eother guy and the other guy wanted my lunch money so I said no

Comment

QUESTION:

Do you go to Sunday school?

(I ask this because he posted this on saturday and it said "tomorrow". Really irrelevant )

Comment

If it's just a fun debate or whatever... I suggest going balls out.

Argue 'who cares if quebec seperates, it'll make things easier for Canada anyway'. The other arguement is that there is enough fragmentation within the seperatist movement that minor things like teaching french won't matter, because the seperatist movement is so dead now anyway. Also Montrealers would never allow seperation to happen because they know it would completely screw them over economically. Finally you can just argue that teaching French isn't the real agenda of seperatists. They don't really care if we accept their culture as much as they want to protect THEIR culture. So us teaching French in Ontario means shit to them although I guess it's a nice bonus for them to know they're screwing us over. Hell the average Quebecois speaks much better English than all other Canadians speak French on average... look at Montreal, everyone there's bilingual.

-Epi
                Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by Volcs
                  No, my point is that the leafs had nothing going for them but a goalie, and a goalie shouldn't make a team. The sens had everything but a goalie and it's depressing to see a team work so hard to have a bad goalie throw it all away.
                  If you saw the series you'd agree, even the leafs players on more than one occasion had admitted that the sens deserved the win.

I'm looking forward to seeing Hasek in action, and I spoke with Redden last night and apparently he's feeling well

Bring on the next season..
                  Sorry Volcs but the Sens simply can't beat the Leafs. It's not a matter of what you think is the better team, it's just not going to happen as much as it's just never going to happen that the Leafs will win the cup again. But then again the Red Sox won, so I'm hoping. Stupid lockout

-Epi

My anime blog:
                  www.animeslice.com

Comment

Simplest reason not to teach French in Schools: Chinese is quickly becoming more spoken throughout canada then french is. While French remains about the same yearly, chinese is skyrocketing through immigration. Do to the fact that China is the most populated country in the world and will soon become the biggest super power (within our lifetime) speaking chinese has far more benefits.
                    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
                      Sorry Volcs but the Sens simply can't beat the Leafs. It's not a matter of what you think is the better team, it's just not going to happen as much as it's just never going to happen that the Leafs will win the cup again. But then again the Red Sox won, so I'm hoping. Stupid lockout

-Epi
                      If this is a mental thing, fine. The sens may never "slay the dragon" in playoffs, but you'll atleast admit the sens are a better team?

If Belfour hadn't been disgustingly amazing last series and the sens had gotten past the leafs, the cup would have been theirs for sure. It was smooth sailing from then on but Belfour got in the way

Comment

chinese is not an official language of canada, whereas french is one of the two. thats the only reason it is taught.

Comment

It is a waste of time.
                          If a person is never going to be in a french environment, why would taking french benefit them when they could be doing something more productive?
                          Having french as an elective subject would save money for school boards to go towards more valued things.
                          Early and Late french immersion is available for those that need it. If a student wished to become fluent in French the choice is there for them.

There are french schools for those who feel speaking french is a necessity, having french in english schools is just a drain on budget and a large waste of time.

(I don't really believe all that to be honest.. but if that's what you have to argue.. I tried)

Comment

Originally posted by Volcs
                            If this is a mental thing, fine. The sens may never "slay the dragon" in playoffs, but you'll atleast admit the sens are a better team?

If Belfour hadn't been disgustingly amazing last series and the sens had gotten past the leafs, the cup would have been theirs for sure. It was smooth sailing from then on but Belfour got in the way
                            First of all let me say that Quebec won't split from Canada because no country will recognize them as an independent state. Didn't they have several referendums and they all failed?

To Volcs

Volcs last NHL season you told me straight up "Sens are going to rape the Leafs" I waited out the playoffs and then when Leafs beat the Sens you said something like "oh well pffft you said Leafs were going to win the cup and they didn't"
                            Here is why your team is a joke, you had Zdeno Chara(the 6 foot something beast), PETER FUCKIN BONDRA, Hossa, Alfredsson, Mathew Perry and a good goalie I forgot his name and you still couldn't beat us. You are like the Dalas Maverics of NHL, you keep improving your team but you can never get past the Kings. Shut your mouth, your lucky there is a NHL lockout, cause when the season actually starts (whenever that is) will be waiting for you in Toronto. One more thing, we showed up to Ottawa, almost 30% of the Corel Center was filled up with Leafs fans, where did you show up? Don't mention the 40+ age crew that went to the ACC to have fun and eat acouple of hot dogs.

Toronto Maple Leafs = Pride of Toronto and CANADA.
                            Sens = Disgrace to Canada, should move and play in the Russian Hockey League

-Tys
                            Blood Love Overcomes Our Depressions

PROPERTY OF DICE AS OF FEB, 17 2007

WIN LOSE OR TIE UNITED FORCE TILL I DIE

THE BOYS OF SUMMER
                            LIVE FOR GRAPEVINE
                            SHED BLOOD FOR GRAPEVINE
                            I DIE FOR GRAPEVINE

WWW.SIZZERB.COM

Comment

One more thing since I am on a roll

Let me know when someone like Conan mentiones the Sens the next time he comes to Canada. Bitch.

Ottawa girls (you in particular) will never look as good as Toronto girls.

-Tys
                              Blood Love Overcomes Our Depressions

PROPERTY OF DICE AS OF FEB, 17 2007

WIN LOSE OR TIE UNITED FORCE TILL I DIE

THE BOYS OF SUMMER
                              LIVE FOR GRAPEVINE
                              SHED BLOOD FOR GRAPEVINE
                              I DIE FOR GRAPEVINE

WWW.SIZZERB.COM

Comment

For the record I support Canadian hockey teams. Just cause the Sens can't beat the Leafs doesn't mean they're trash Tyson! Anyway practically no Canadian outside of Toronto likes Toronto... in fact they'd rather cheer for American teams in the NHL than the Leafs.

-Epi

My anime blog:
                                www.animeslice.com

Comment

Working...
                                X