No announcement yet.

ATTN: Ontario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow Epi you are from Kingston? We need to have a ontarian subspace meet up.
    COYO

Comment

Originally posted by Hero*
      Ok I didn't read every post because it started to get into a hockey arguement, but yeah Send, you are not going to get French Class stopeed in ontario. Do you know who Piere Elliot Trudeau is? OR HOW EVER U SPELL IT I DONT CARE. But seriously, Quebec just cant seperate, and if they did, they wouldn't last long. Give up
      its an in-class argument, i was forced to do the damn topic, god calm down im not making the debate international. Jesus Christ.

EDIT: You might as well wanna read evrey post before you go on a trip like that

Last edited by Send; 11-11-2004, 06:25 PM.

Comment

When ottawa beats the leafs in a playoff series i will shutup about how the leafs ARE better than the SENS, and there will be no hockey this year, so i'm crying

and what happens if replacement players come into the play? who knows what the fuck is going to happen?

so everything that's been said about rosters and shit, could be null and VOID.

STFU.
        There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

I would have given you alot of credit for that post had you not ended it with STFU...
          To be completely honest, I don't know if the sens will ever slay the dragon. Sens could be the best team in the NHL, leafs could be the worst, and the sens still might not beat them. Assuming the sens don't see the Leafs next Playoff run (whenever it may come) the sens will win the cup, no doubt in my mind.
          Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

OH SHOULD I EDIT MY POST THEN? no It was a general stfu because i miss the NHL

:turned:
            There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

TALKING IN CAPS can really confuse people if you USE THEM INAPPROPRIATELY, they won't UNDERSTAND YOUR INTENT.

And we all miss the NHL.. I think that fans should threaten to boycott the inevitable next season. Currently, neither side really seems to have any motivation. But the owners might be tempted to get this crap over with if they knew they'd be losing more money next season due to people not attending (not just paying shitloads for players.)
              And the players are being selfish assfucks.. I hate the world.
              Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Send
                :shock1: rotest:
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                X