Hawthorne Heights-Ohio is for lovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawthorne Heights-Ohio is for lovers

no its not its for hicks !! EMO AND EMOCORE SUCKS BALLSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and all of u who dont know wat im talking about its bc ur a dumass who listens to mainstream crap.. 99% of mainstream sucks!!

Hawthorne Heights is mainstream. Can I have some statuscrybleeding, thumbscrew, or tyler read? thx go away
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by The Hawk
      no its not its for hicks !! EMO AND EMOCORE SUCKS BALLSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      and all of u who dont know wat im talking about its bc ur a dumass who listens to mainstream crap.. 99% of mainstream sucks!!
      Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Ok go listen to korn emoboy

Comment

you are ruining our repuation as emokids

you fucker

Comment

chin up chin up is very awesome.

Comment

emo always has and always will suck
              the matter is figuring out how to get rid of it
              sage

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                  emo always has and always will suck
                  the matter is figuring out how to get rid of it
                  dick creags let's split up the "T" sections of our phone books, i call the first half of "time travellers" and you take the second. We'll solve this shit once and for all.
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

ahh Emo is soooo bad -_-.... everyone should listen to Hardcore man

sooo much better

Comment

Originally posted by Exotic
                      Ok go listen to korn emoboy
                      exept im not an Emo Kid homo and listen to Hardcore not shit like Korn nweby GG
                      why dont u go listen to ur shitty Taking Back Sunday cd retard

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
                        chin up chin up is very awesome.
                        I debated going to that concert, but I've seen the Walkmen in concert before and it was just... boring. How was it?

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
                          I debated going to that concert, but I've seen the Walkmen in concert before and it was just... boring. How was it?
                          The Hue of Two had a ton of energy and really put on a good show. Though I don't especially like their music, it was still very enjoyable.

Chin Up Chin Up was also good. Unfortunately, I got cornered by a very drunk asshole who tried explaining that his frat would give us $7000 if we brought Dungen to his frat. So, I couldn't see the stage for most of the set. But they sounded really good.

The Walkmen were a little dull. Hamilton has a ton of energy, but some of the others were a little blank. They didn't play The Rat until the second to last song of the set, so the crowd didn't even really get moving until then. The show felt sort of shoegazey.

Comment

exept im not an Emo Kid homo and listen to Hardcore not shit like Korn nweby GG
                            why dont u go listen to ur shitty Taking Back Sunday cd retard

maybe i will, HOMO

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
                              The Hue of Two had a ton of energy and really put on a good show. Though I don't especially like their music, it was still very enjoyable.

Chin Up Chin Up was also good. Unfortunately, I got cornered by a very drunk asshole who tried explaining that his frat would give us $7000 if we brought Dungen to his frat. So, I couldn't see the stage for most of the set. But they sounded really good.

The Walkmen were a little dull. Hamilton has a ton of energy, but some of the others were a little blank. They didn't play The Rat until the second to last song of the set, so the crowd didn't even really get moving until then. The show felt sort of shoegazey.
                              Let me know if any good shows come up!

Comment

Working...
                              X