Terri Schiavo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terri Schiavo

Why does that woman has to be on the headline EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Way to ruin my already sucky days <_<

BTW where do you stand on the issue.
    Last edited by T3l Ca7; 03-31-2005, 10:11 AM.
    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Wish you were in her position instead.

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
    .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

I googled her and I found out shes a retard. I'm guessing that shes trying to fight for the right of euthanasia. Just go to Switzerland dammit.

Comment

Now that's just mean. I'm guessing this is the lady who's parents want kept alive, but husband wants dead out of mercy. I'd put her out of her misery, I don't know why her parents would want to prolong a life of nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7
          Why does that woman has to be on the headline EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Maybe it's because you're american and if it doesn't concern America (I.E. Iraq) then you don't give a shit?
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I thought Telcat came from Australia

Now how did Twinkies become so popular?

Comment

Originally posted by Nockm
              Now that's just mean. I'm guessing this is the lady who's parents want kept alive, but husband wants dead out of mercy. I'd put her out of her misery, I don't know why her parents would want to prolong a life of nothing.
              Abigail and I were talking about it the other night, and something with the husband just seems... off. He's coming off with a bad vibe to her and I, because from what Abby has heard on the news, Terri can recover, or COULD have, if her husband hadn't had her off basic care for as long as he has(years). And why he's married to someone else, yet keeping his marriage to Terri just seems wrong(Abby said the husband is 'communally married' or something, her dad is working on the case).

"There are those who said this day would never come. What have they to say now?"
              .Halo.

Y'know... if you were any stupider, I swear death by laughter would be a real medical occurance.

Comment

She's dead!
                YOU ARE THE 1,000,000,000TH VISITOR IN MY SIG!
                Click here to receive your price!

Comment

Originally posted by Nockm
                  I thought Telcat came from Australia

Now how did Twinkies become so popular?
                  Oh yes. If only they imported American white trash foods over here.

Comment

no to be offensive but i am tired of seeing constant headlines about it.
                    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                    apt>yes u can wtf
                    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                    apt>na
                    apt>ill show you pictures
                    apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar
                      no to be offensive but i am tired of seeing constant headlines about it.
                      No need to worry, she died today so headlines should be done by the end of next week.
                      Ronin

Comment

I don't feel one way or the other about it. But the fucking headlines ARE annoying.
                        "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Who's terri schiavo?
                          5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                          5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                          5: Da1andonly> =((
                          5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                          5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                          5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Originally posted by SaucyKing
                            I don't feel one way or the other about it. But the fucking headlines ARE annoying.
                            you wont have to hear about them anymore, she died.
                            unless they put out some stupid bloody commemerence show about how "brave" she was <_< , oooo courage, being a side dish
                            Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                            oNe-t> YEAH
                            nopcode> before going out
                            funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

They should have put that feeding tube back in her
                              4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                              4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                              4:Geio> DEEZ?
                              4:Geio> LOLOL
                              4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                              4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                              4:spirit> LOL
                              4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                              4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Working...
                              X