• Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://maddox.xmission.com

Comment

Originally posted by MaGi kOz
      oh the teenage angst.
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

The absolute worst part about this whole thing is the government involvement. Seriously. I thought Republicans were about smaller government and less hands-on? Shit, I must be wrong, because:
        Originally posted by Sen. Rick Santorum, R-Pa.
        The actions on the part of the Florida court and the U.S. Supreme Court are unconscionable
        "Unconscionable?" Really, Rick? Because I seem to remember you lumping sodomy in with beastiality and incest. That's fucking unconscionable. Well, let's see, maybe he's the only asshole who wants the judicial system to play by his rules (and his rules only).

Oh wait! Nope!
        Originally posted by House Majority Leader, Tom DeLay
        The time will come for the men responsible for this to answer for their behavior
        Way to issue a veiled threat. The judges aren't terrorists, no matter what your white bread, hyper-Christian mind thinks. DeLay also refers to what he calls "an arrogant and out of control judiciary that thumbs its nose at Congress and the president.” So they're not lap dogs? GOOD. That's the way it's supposed to be, jackass.

This entire thing is terrible, as any loss of life is, but seriously...
        Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Living well helps but is not the end of all things. Even if your living will says you want to die, your spouse can still initiate legal action to keep you alive :P
          - k2

Comment

Originally posted by K2Grey
            Living well helps but is not the end of all things. Even if your living will says you want to die, your spouse can still initiate legal action to keep you alive :P
            yes well the other moral is dont get married. you shouldnt have any kind of legal thing with another person. just live with someone , be like abby and larry on the show darma and greg

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
              DeLay also refers to what he calls "an arrogant and out of control judiciary that thumbs its nose at Congress and the president.” So they're not lap dogs? GOOD. That's the way it's supposed to be, jackass.
              Word.

It's astonishing how many "Patriotic Americans" have absolutely ZERO understanding of American History. However, when you look at the big picture it's completely understandable why our society is structured the way it is.

It's a brilliant strategy, I will admit. Since the abolition of slavery, the question of cheap labor (thank you, Mexico and India) has always been a relevant one. However, the less education people have, the less money they tend to make. The greater the economic divide, and therefore the class divide widens as well. The greater the class divide, the easier it becomes for the ruling class to consolidate power.

It's been the same story in America since Colonization. Too bad the average "Patriot" has no fucking clue what is in their best political interests.

Comment

I think it is still cruel to starve someone to death regardless whether they are brain die or not. We can't be sure that she didn't go through any agony before she die.

Isn't it a bit retarded to keep someone in vegetation state for 15 years, then starve her to death at the end anyways?

It's sad for a loss of life, but on the other hand, we don't have endless supply of resource, it would be so much better if we anesthetized her 10 years ago and use those money to save the kids in 3rd world countries.

Who knows, maybe that amount could have saved 10 kids whose brains aren't dead.

BTW news people are pathetic, general public should be able to vote which news they want to see and which they don't want to see on the news paper.
                ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7
                  We can't be sure that she didn't go through any agony before she die.
                  yes we can

she was filled with morphine
                  can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

BTW news people are pathetic, general public should be able to vote which news they want to see and which they don't want to see on the news paper.
                    We do, it's called ratings. Unless you're talking about have a plebiscite for every single news story in which case you are, again, just retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by Tone
                      it could be propaganda to make way for weird pro-life laws. the media is careful propaganda all of the time, thats why its weird and imbalanced like that
                      SIGH
                      "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by IlyaZ
                        she was filled with morphine
                        Last time I had tummy pain, I swallowed 10 panadeline pills, that's 5g of paracetamol + 80mg of codeine, maximum daily dosage for this kind of pain killer is 8.

GUESS WHAT? nothing happened, i still literally fainted from the pain - almost anyways.

I am just glad the pain doesn't happen often.

So much so for modern medicine.

Originally posted by genocidal
                        Unless you're talking about have a plebiscite for every single news story in which case you are, again, just retarded.
                        We can't vote for every single news story, but we can for categories of news .
                        ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Last time I had tummy pain, I swallowed 10 panadeline pills, that's 5g of paracetamol + 80mg of codeine, maximum daily dosage for this kind of pain killer is 8.

GUESS WHAT? nothing happened, i still literally fainted from the pain - almost anyways.

I am just glad the pain doesn't happen often.

So much so for modern medicine.

She couldn't feel pain, how fucking hard is that to understand? No one cares about your shitty " tummy pains" , next time do the world some good and down some bleach.
                          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the amount of morphine she was on beats prescription doses of painkillers by alot.

When you're dying the side effects of morphine that are detrimental to your health don't really matter, i.e. you can pump alot of it into someone.
                            - k2

Comment

Yeah, it's called ratings. People want to see shit like Terri Schiavo on TV and in the newspapers.

Comment

Originally posted by Nockm
                                Now that's just mean. I'm guessing this is the lady who's parents want kept alive, but husband wants dead out of mercy. I'd put her out of her misery, I don't know why her parents would want to prolong a life of nothing.
                                im guessing because they couldnt bare to allow their child to die.

and i dont know why this thread is allowed to run. you may all hate racism, but to me making fun of mentally disabled people is much much worse.
                                04.07.05 08:59

Comment

Working...
                                X