who has an ipod?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FUCK YES. :groovy:

Wow, it's been so long since I used that smilie. But this was the perfect opportunity to do so.
    Originally posted by Tone
    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
    Originally posted by the_paul
    Gargle battery acid fuckface
    Originally posted by Material Girl
    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
      Due- please steal Anduril's iPod mini and I will pay you via PayPal;
      Yours,
      Mike.
      Lols ! That one made me laugh ! :grin:
      So mean and yet so good !
      I don't think due can steal my iPod. I guard it with my life ... Nobody ever touches my iPod. Can't live without it. Would die without it ... really ..
      I doubted for a very long time which mp3 player to buy but I'm so damn happy with the iPod Mini I got ... perfect. Not too big, enough space on HDD and ez to use. LOVELY !
      7:Barton> hi tats
      7:Barton> still no smod?
      7:Barton> :(
      7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
      7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
      3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

it's all about the oldschool 1st gens, baby. the wheel actually turns on those.

Comment

Originally posted by Pure Hatred
          Yeah right. The idea is to ban people who don't deserve it and let retards like Tone run wild. I mean, he spawns, camps and LT's in pub so obviously he knows what's good for the whole zone.

Free Jerome already.
          I didnt do anything wrong. you on the other hand waste tons of posts on Fuck Yous to me

Comment

I have the latest-gen 40gb iPod. Love it. Have it hooked up with an RCA to Mini-Jack cable in the back of my Alpine reciever in my car in the AUX port. Completely full at ~37gb with about 7000 songs (I like higher bitrate because of my SQ car system).

Sure beats having about 60 cd's strewn about the car when I can have those songs on a tiny little box that needs recharging every other day or so and fits in my cupholder. :grin:
            Surffaan näitä foorumeita munasillani.

Comment

i'm glad someone made a topic about this.

when i plug in my ipod shuffle, it doesn't add the ipod to the iTunes source list. apparently after doing a google search, it seems lots of people have the same problem but I can't find a single solution. any help?
              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by IlyaZ
                i'm glad someone made a topic about this.

when i plug in my ipod shuffle, it doesn't add the ipod to the iTunes source list. apparently after doing a google search, it seems lots of people have the same problem but I can't find a single solution. any help?

As far as I know/knew, iPod shuffles are Flash Memory-based and deal via USB port, therefore I would believe that you add/remove your songs through My Computer because it should show up there.

If you simply MUST have iTunes, I suggest seeing if your version is out of date or there is a new version out that has been rebuilt to compensate for the new line of iPod shuffles.
                Surffaan näitä foorumeita munasillani.

Comment

sorry but im anti ipod. i dont need more than 1gb worth of songs at any given time. id take a creative muvo over it anyday.

its ugly
                  its conformity- everyone has one it seems
                  its big(ger than the muvo)
                  its boxy-ish

its just a fad. YEAH I SAID IT. FLAME ON :fear:
                  PURE HATRED> i cannot dodge your bombs AND my teammates
                  pv=nrt> YOU ARE MINE PRINCESS iNgeNfyRe
                  hogo> iNgeNfyRe Just got HoE'D
                  Dark Moogoo> psst, bring the cookies and cream

Comment

Originally posted by PZN
                    ipods suck shit.

i have a fucking 3g 20gb though. Paid too much for it.

p.s. fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

p.p.s andruil is a fucking moron.
                    Indeed, Anduril is the most stupid faggot ever, I'm surprised why he hasn't been hit by a car yet.

Been able to resist the Ipod so far, still waiting for the ultimate one :greedy:
                    DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                    Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                    Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                    -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

I just bought mine two days ago and I'm liking it. A lot. iPod mini apple green style, yo. Ilyaz, are you sure it's turned off?
                      Originally posted by turmio
                      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                      Originally posted by grand
                      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by iNgeNfyRe
                        sorry but im anti ipod. i dont need more than 1gb worth of songs at any given time. id take a creative muvo over it anyday.

its ugly
                        its conformity- everyone has one it seems
                        its big(ger than the muvo)
                        its boxy-ish

its just a fad. YEAH I SAID IT. FLAME ON :fear:
                        What's worse: buying an iPod because it's a "fad", or NOT buying one because you think it's a "fad"?

Maybe you don't need more than 1GB of songs. I do. I have a 20gb iPod and it's not really enough for me. A lot of times when I am somewhere I have an urge to listen to a certain song. It's nice to be able to do that whenever you want. I'm a huge music fan and it's awesome to have hundreds of albums at your fingertips
                        sdg

Comment

I love my iPod mini. :wub:

iTunes must be one of the worst programs ever though, I am so glad there is a winamp plug-in for the ipod.
                          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by SEAL
                            it's better to wait untill the end of the year and save up for a good mp3 player in your mobile phone..
                            Yeah and if you wait 10 years you can buy the newest gadget then...

PS: I also don't want no fucking mobile phone.
                            You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Marvin: I am at a rough estimate thirty billion times more intelligent than you. Let me give you an example. Think of a number, any number.
                              Mattress: Er, five.
                              Marvin: Wrong. You see?
                              The mattress was much impressed by this and realised that it was in the presence of a not unremarkable mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                                What's worse: buying an iPod because it's a "fad", or NOT buying one because you think it's a "fad"?

Maybe you don't need more than 1GB of songs. I do. I have a 20gb iPod and it's not really enough for me. A lot of times when I am somewhere I have an urge to listen to a certain song. It's nice to be able to do that whenever you want. I'm a huge music fan and it's awesome to have hundreds of albums at your fingertips
                                actually, yeah. i first thought that the ipod was just a fad and there were other better mp3 players out in the market. but after doing some research i've come to the conclusion that the ipod is the best and even cheap compared to other mp3 players (on amazon new 20gb ipod is £65 and creative zen is about £90 for example)

edit: or to those of you which think you have found a better mp3 player (within the same price range) feel free to share

Comment

Working...
                                X