Am I right or wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I right or wrong

I just wanna blow off some steam here and tell me who is the right one here?

In gym we are playing volleyball. It was me and my team (the juniors) versus the seniors. The game was fun and then my gym teacher comes over. Let me tell you now Im not the kid that blames his F on his teacher and the one that says that teacher hates black people because she/he looks at me weird!BUT!This white kid spiked the ball on me and nearly wacked me in the face. Everyone started laughing and shit (i could care less about any person in that school, they are all fuck ups who willl live a long unprosporous life of smoking weed and fucking disease infested sluts). That didnt really bother me. Well, spiking isnt allowed and my teacher clearly seen it. I saw the grin on her face. My whole team said "no spiking allowed, its our serve". They said no and my teacher ms. wetterskog said who cares if he spiked it nobody got hurt. Now im not the type to get caught up into high school gym sports but i was pissed. I said "fuck this" and the skog starts talking shit to me telling me to watch my mouth. So I listened to her and we served the ball anyway, and what do you know. The ball is set perfectly for a spike. BAM! smacks that senior that spiked it earlier right in the face. My teacher freaks out on me. She got all up in my face. Then after that the senior got up in my face and said"listen you junior shit, i can spike on you, YOU CANT SPIKE ON ME" the teacher is standing right there and heard that. she says nothing....this kid is really up in my face and im gonna stand up for myself i dont give a shit if hes on the football team. i hit this fucker right nose and seen the tears in his eyes come out. next thing i know im on top of this senior football player fucking him up. the school cop comes and grabs me up like im beathing the shit out of somebodies grandmother. So i get 5 days out of school suspension then 2 in school study sessions when i get back from the out of school suspension. Am I the wrong one here. I dont care because i said what needed to be said to the principal. I have this bad habit of taking too much pride in myself and often challenge higher authority because of it but thats another story. Am I wrong or right?

I apologize for my shitty typing but I wanted to type this fast.

I don't think so, you had to stand up for yourself.

And, knowing how racist people act, I'd have to agree with the thing about your teacher being racist.

Or she's just a bitch.

Or doesn't like you.

You never know with people sometimes.
    "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Thank you I needed that.

Of course I had to literally pin my mom down on the couch to stop her from going to the school and killing that teacher for messing up my perfect discipline record.

Comment

From your story it seems as if you hit him first, and then proceeded to beat the crap out of him.

That isn't standing up for yourself.
        "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Yeah, but when a guy spikes you in the face, then gets in your face himself, you're not just supposed to cower and be submissive.
          "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

If there's any person your mother should be angry with for messing up your record, it's you.

Yes, he got spiked. Yes, he spiked the guy back.
            The guy got in his face. He could have worked it out. He could have walked away. He could have done a lot of things before he decided to hit the guy first.

I don't really care if you beat the shit out of the guy. He sounds like an asshole, and probably deserved what he got in more ways than one. But when you look at this incident, no, you weren't standing up for yourself.

You attacked him. You weren't defending yourself, and the best thing you can do for yourself is to own up to it, and not try to find a way to weasel out of it.
            "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarien
              If there's any person your mother should be angry with for messing up your record, it's you.

Yes, he got spiked. Yes, he spiked the guy back.
              The guy got in his face. He could have worked it out. He could have walked away. He could have done a lot of things before he decided to hit the guy first.

I don't really care if you beat the shit out of the guy. He sounds like an asshole, and probably deserved what he got in more ways than one. But when you look at this incident, no, you weren't standing up for yourself.

You attacked him. You weren't defending yourself, and the best thing you can do for yourself is to own up to it, and not try to find a way to weasel out of it.
              maybe thats true in whatever high school you came out of but in my school if you turn your back not only are you a coward but your also gonna get repeatedly beat in the back of the head.

I can honestly say a fight could not have been avoided so I decided to end it quick and decided to make sure i didnt get hurt. Problem solved.

Edit: thanks for posting you guys I like hearing different perspectives on things.
              Last edited by Cleve-YB; 04-03-2005, 02:48 AM.

Comment

I agree with Cleve. Refer to my thread that I made about getting attacked from behind for no reason. You never, under any conditions or circumstances, turn your back at my school.

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

school fights are so different from bar fights...

anything "dirty" will get you ridiculed in school, but in a bar fight anything you need to do to win is good.
                  There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

I'm skeptical that you're not leaving out any details that would make you look unfavorable, but if things actually happened the way you describe them, I don't have a problem with what you did. It's way better to stand up for yourself, than to live the rest of your life with regret.

Having said that, I also don't think it was the "best" way to handle it, nor do I think that violence should be your first response. Generally, it's best to stick up for yourself while using your brain and emotional control, instead of your fists. However, it sounds like your family should put pressure on the school, or possibly the school district to investigate this incident. If it really happened that way, the teacher deserves some form of disciplinary action.

But fuck it, it's high school. At least you didn't hit the teacher, because then your future would be in jepardy. This way, you just get a small suspension, 100 street credits, and if you stay out of trouble, things should work out fine...as long as you stay out of trouble, being the key phrase.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Adman
                      school fights are so different from bar fights...

anything "dirty" will get you ridiculed in school...
                      Maybe in Canada...

Comment

Originally posted by Cleve-YB
                        I just wanna blow off some steam here and tell me who is the right one here?

In gym we are playing volleyball. It was me and my team (the juniors) versus the seniors. The game was fun and then my gym teacher comes over. Let me tell you now Im not the kid that blames his F on his teacher and the one that says that teacher hates black people because she/he looks at me weird!BUT!This white kid spiked the ball on me and nearly wacked me in the face. Everyone started laughing and shit (i could care less about any person in that school, they are all fuck ups who willl live a long unprosporous life of smoking weed and fucking disease infested sluts). That didnt really bother me. Well, spiking isnt allowed and my teacher clearly seen it. I saw the grin on her face. My whole team said "no spiking allowed, its our serve". They said no and my teacher ms. wetterskog said who cares if he spiked it nobody got hurt. Now im not the type to get caught up into high school gym sports but i was pissed. I said "fuck this" and the skog starts talking shit to me telling me to watch my mouth. So I listened to her and we served the ball anyway, and what do you know. The ball is set perfectly for a spike. BAM! smacks that senior that spiked it earlier right in the face. My teacher freaks out on me. She got all up in my face. Then after that the senior got up in my face and said"listen you junior shit, i can spike on you, YOU CANT SPIKE ON ME" the teacher is standing right there and heard that. she says nothing....this kid is really up in my face and im gonna stand up for myself i dont give a shit if hes on the football team. i hit this fucker right nose and seen the tears in his eyes come out. next thing i know im on top of this senior football player fucking him up. the school cop comes and grabs me up like im beathing the shit out of somebodies grandmother. So i get 5 days out of school suspension then 2 in school study sessions when i get back from the out of school suspension. Am I the wrong one here. I dont care because i said what needed to be said to the principal. I have this bad habit of taking too much pride in myself and often challenge higher authority because of it but thats another story. Am I wrong or right?

I apologize for my shitty typing but I wanted to type this fast.
                        Good for you but now you can even get suspended for having asprin on you because asprin is a 'drug', you know, like crack-cocaine. it has happened. you have to be careful, its like an insane twilightzone robotic police state matrix brainwashing complex in highschool. they even have school cops now? does he have a tazer?

Comment

Violence is never the answer, try talking to your teacher or headmaster.

Comment

your kind is always causing trouble.
                            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

hahahhaahhahahaa.

Comment

Working...
                              X