No announcement yet.

Am I right or wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They had cops at my school before Columbine.

Because 1. The school's in the ghetto, and
    2. There's 2000 students.
    "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by SaucyKing
      They had cops at my school before Columbine.

Because 1. The school's in the ghetto, and
      2. There's 2000 students.
      my schools were very populated as well, one of them was 5000 i believe. im sure there were cops in school before columbine, especially in the ghetto, and im sure there are probably more now than ever before.

Comment

i just spoke with someone who goes to the HS that i went to - they now have one fulltime and one part time school cops

Comment

Wow that's crazy. My whole high school has maybe 400 kids, tops. We have absolutely no security, unless you want to count the electric fences around the property that are keeping livestock from wandering into the school.
          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
          1:Chao <ER>> at all
          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
            Bite his arse
            hmm

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
              Wow that's crazy. My whole high school has maybe 400 kids, tops. We have absolutely no security, unless you want to count the electric fences around the property that are keeping livestock from wandering into the school.
              livestock? ok, this definitely confirms my suspicion about u being Amish.

yeah, anyways. seniors are seniors, i know because i am one. but not that arrogant kind. if the teacher was being a bitch, u should have gone to admin.
              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

You don't see very many Amish posting on a forum for an online spaceshooter.

Comment

Yea, most Amish people don't have computers.

I'm not Amish!
                  Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                  1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                  1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                  1:Chao <ER>> at all
                  1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                  1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                  Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                  Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

I have yet to hear of Amish who use electric fences. :/
                    People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

I didn't read the rest of the responses, but you were right up until you hit the kid, then you instantly became an asshole.
                      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                        I didn't read the rest of the responses, but you were right up until you hit the kid, then you instantly became an asshole.
                        shut your face bitch you will get hit too. j/k j/k. Your entitled to your opinion. If Im an asshole then I'll be an asshole if I gotta defend myself.

Comment

Defending yourself doesn't include sucker punches. If the kid attacked you physically and you beat him down, mad props to you, but that's not what happened. They were being unfair to you in a game so you beat him up.
                          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

didnt i give you that picture man

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                                Defending yourself doesn't include sucker punches. If the kid attacked you physically and you beat him down, mad props to you, but that's not what happened. They were being unfair to you in a game so you beat him up.
                                Cool, then maybe that fucker will think twice next time before trying to use social class and physical intimidation to subjugate Cleave. The guy deserved what he got. It wasn't self defense, but it was defense of character. Violence isn't always the answer, but in the company of men, there are unspoken codes of conduct. Don't want none? Won't be none.

However, like TK said, the fucking PE teacher should have cooled that shit down way before it got to that point. That's her job in a nutshell, to manage personalities while getting them to exercise. It sounded like she exacerbated the situation instead of defusing it. If I was Cleave's family, I'd be all over that shit, either with the school, or the district.

Comment

Working...
                                X