Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

another mothers daughter ( just a rant )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another mothers daughter ( just a rant )

what's with these women I keep meeting

k so I got this 17 year old girl at work trying to spit some game my way.. I give her smiles, poke fun of her when she leaves herself wide open, try to give her some out of the box knowledge. she starts to fall for me the more she sees me, I can see it,

anyway lil background info on this girl...
    she seems like a real slut, you know the type that asks you constantly what you've heard about her, the type thats trying to have 5 guys at one time on the go, always backtracking over her statements, heard she got down with a guy upstairs during work hours and to cover her ass and not get fired, said she was raped, but never said a damn thing to me about it, saying she wants to fuck your brains out and then giggling, the type to be giving every guy cock eyes

anyway we been out once for a coffee and that was it.

I hear from co workers shes sayin, her an I have been out multiple times, acting like we're some kind of couple.. anyhow

she sends me an email and tells me how much shes been thinking about me and how one night she didn't want to leave me

FYI( she came to see me after getting off of work before going out drinking .. which I was invited but I didn't go )

anyway, next day sends me a seperate email apologizing to me saying she was sorry blah blah blah

so I took some time to respond, gotta get the message right, shes made it obviously clear she wants to be with me... so I write her one back, saying how over the brief Time I've known her, Shes contradicted herself many of times, she seems to be playing coy, told me shes allergic to smoke, I smoke ciggerettes and weed, and above all she doesn't poke..

she claims to have been seeing a guy for 2 years, slept with him in the same bed but did nothing,.. how dumb you think I am

so I tell her no way, next day, I see her making out catching a ride from a bellman captain ( sort of nother word for supervisor )... he's twice her age! haha daymn thats funny

anyway, fellas I just want to make it clear to those of you playin the relationship game,

always try to find the best looking girl to be with possible
    when you find someone better looking, upgrade and trade her in
    if you get rid of a woman cuz she garbage and she tries calling you back saying lets be friends blah blah blah, you don't let the garbage man walk up to your front door, knock on it, and you take it back your bag of garbage now do ya??
    always look for someone who makes less money then you, let her pay for herself, you two married? bitch got her own money
    if she makes more money then you, she'll feel as if shes better, has the right to order you around... can't have that now can we fellas... you want equal respect, fine, don't give in, you give in once and you can forget about what little control you thought you had in the first place
    if its in everyones best interest.. lie, what she doesn't know won't hurt her
    if your a horny individual, be single, be honest, never make promises
    if she seems like shes coming off as fake, she is... your better off treating them all like shit anyways

just a lil rant while I got some steam to blow off :P
    what the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others - Confucius

http://www.soundclick.com/scck/
    http://www.soundclick.com/johnecarter/

o.O What she did sounds a bit mean but you're becoming a bit sexist there....
    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
    1:Chao <ER>> at all
    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by sixtoo
      anyway lil background info on this girl...
      she seems like a real slut, you know the type that asks you constantly what you've heard about her, the type thats trying to have 5 guys at one time on the go, always backtracking over her statements, heard she got down with a guy upstairs during work hours and to cover her ass and not get fired, said she was raped, but never said a damn thing to me about it, saying she wants to fuck your brains out and then giggling, the type to be giving every guy cock eyes
      No, I don't know that type of girl.

But I totally wish I did.
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

You need a blog
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

FUCK THAT NOISE
          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Why not go for the short fuck?
            I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by sixtoo
              always try to find the best looking girl to be with possible
              when you find someone better looking, upgrade and trade her in
              if you get rid of a woman cuz she garbage and she tries calling you back saying lets be friends blah blah blah, you don't let the garbage man walk up to your front door, knock on it, and you take it back your bag of garbage now do ya??
              always look for someone who makes less money then you, let her pay for herself, you two married? bitch got her own money
              if she makes more money then you, she'll feel as if shes better, has the right to order you around... can't have that now can we fellas... you want equal respect, fine, don't give in, you give in once and you can forget about what little control you thought you had in the first place
              if its in everyones best interest.. lie, what she doesn't know won't hurt her
              if your a horny individual, be single, be honest, never make promises
              if she seems like shes coming off as fake, she is... your better off treating them all like shit anyways

just a lil rant while I got some steam to blow off :P
              :annoyed:

grrrr!! i won't coment on that...
              A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

Nice smiley, I'm going to use it as well.

Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
                  Nice smiley, I'm going to use it as well.

oh crap, you gonna answer every thread with that smiley now?
                  Throughout time, there’s been
                  crimes, throughout our history
                  But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
                  Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
                  Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
                  Come on and take a stand
                  Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
                  and all the kids are running
                  from London to Manchester
                  cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

No, I'll probably get warned for spam again, like when I used :huh: a lot.
                    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Working...
                    X