Prince Charles getting married, Again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T3l Ca7
    Someone I know of (from the same year of uni) went to London for training. He said the weather there was awful, rent was expensive and beef tasted funny.
    Yet the ladies arent as ugly
    04.07.05 08:59

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7
      Someone I know of (from the same year of uni) went to London for training. He said the weather there was awful, rent was expensive and beef tasted funny.
      thts because he was actually eating beef and not cat

Comment

to say the beef tastes funny is lying for the sake of taking the piss, rent in London, of coure its fucking expensive, all the dumbass foreign tourists go there so they milk it for profit, couldn't comment on weather in London though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
          rent in London, of coure its fucking expensive, all the dumbass foreign tourists go there so they milk it for profit,
          you get ppl from japan still thinknig in the way of the yen.. where you have to pay like Y1,000,000,000 for a hot dog. i guess they dont know the British currency very well. coz they do the same with £ when the come to the UK
          04.07.05 08:59

Comment

I think the high cost of living is due to the fact that living in London is so convenient (and therefore desirable) that they can charge a lot of money for property, so rich people live in London meaning they can afford to spend more. If you go to the east end or suburbs then it doesn't even cost half as much, which is one of the key selling points as they're rejuvenating Docklands
            Last edited by ZeUs!!; 04-10-2005, 05:26 PM.
            Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
            X