Its A Girlllllllllllllllllll Woooohooooooo ! :d

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im gonna jump on the bandwagon here

Persia Paradise? What the hell are you thinking? For the childs sake you should rethink that. I'm assuming the Paradise part is the middle name, which makes it a hell of alot better because you usually dont have to reveal your middle name... but still.

Comment

• Originally posted by cundor
      Lol

Gl with the baby!
      Boy: Junior
      Girl: Missy
      CONGRATS GODDESS

cundor my hampsters name was missy... she passed away 3 days ago.. my first pet too
      1:Jacklyn> :o! Cake..+ Cookie. = Cakie
      1:Hockey <ER>> LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL SIG'D

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      Up in ya !> U happy to be here, or is that a Puck in your pants?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      1:Rudy> An emo! Break his legs!

Comment

• way to open up a fresh wound, cundor.

Originally posted by Disliked
        Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
        +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodzombie
          oh yeah, and I'm canadian.
          the truth comes out
          7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
          1:Rough> is radiation an element?
          8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
          Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
          Piston> I own in belim
          6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

• Originally posted by Rumpnisse
            Goddess told me specificly the kid wasnt to play TW.. :/
            probably because her urge to cyber it would kick in. We all know how she feels about underage girls on the internet
            Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

• People who name there kids after what random forum goers have to say are probably not mature enough to be parents.

That said, good luck to "Persia Paradise" ^-^
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• Aww lil baby!

Call it Dealt.
                LoPIST> i have tons of leet freinds

Comment

• You should have called it Frosty
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

• If it turns out to be a boy instead, name him Mac Anu it means Son of Goddess :P

Comment

• not just Folic Acid, but DHA is important for carrying and nursing mothers, partcularly for devoloping brain. DHA has been widely overlooked in comparison to Folic Acid which is in all parental vitamins in extra amounts, but recently DHA has been added to some formulas. from fish oil could be risky as some could be contaminated with trace amounts of murcury. pure DHA recommended.

Comment

• I just wanted to say Grats and good luck!

BTW, I have a very unique name, I can't say I've ever seen anyone else with it. I'm sure I could say the same for my friends and everyone else who's ever met me, that they've never heard nor seen my name before. Sure, I was picked on through out school. But once their peers start to grow up, having a unique name is a definite conversation starter. I get compliments all the time with my name, believe it or not. People can't get enough of it. Go figure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asmodeus
                          People can't get enough of it.
                          Many haven't had any of it.. what is this magical name?
                          LoPIST> i have tons of leet freinds

Comment

• Originally posted by Tone
                            not just Folic Acid, but DHA is important for carrying and nursing mothers, partcularly for devoloping brain. DHA has been widely overlooked in comparison to Folic Acid which is in all parental vitamins in extra amounts, but recently DHA has been added to some formulas. from fish oil could be risky as some could be contaminated with trace amounts of murcury. pure DHA recommended.
                            oh shut up.

and get some sun.
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Working...
                            X