thread where you answer interview questions for IlyaZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thread where you answer interview questions for IlyaZ

How do you determine or evaluate success?

Do you consider yourself a leader?

Why should I hire you?

What two or three things are most important to you in your job?

thxx
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

come on Pure Hatred, i know you can do this

Which is more important: creativity or efficiency?
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by IlyaZ
      By acheiving the goals set.
      Only when no1 else will volunteer.
      Why should I hire you?
      I rockz
      Enjoying it and umm helping others.

Good enough?

Comment

i like the first one

Comment

You determine success of someone if they set goals and accomplished them.

I'd like to think of myself as a leader. But sometimes it just isn't my time or place to do so.

I have no clue what you'd be hiring me for, but regardless I'd be the best cause I can learn and adapt with ease. Very flexible.

Three things that are most important to me at work are:

1. The friends that I've made
          2. Free movies and games
          3. Well, I like the hours that I have. Late at night, perfect timing.

edit: I was typing that all out while you two were talking >.< I got distracted too many times, lol
          DELETED

Comment

oh these are good answers! 2 more

In what ways do you think you can make a contribution to our
            company?

Describe the relationship that should exist between the supervisor
            and those reporting to him or her?

Comment

i'm totally going to get hired to this job and hit on old cubicle ladies all day long while running errands for the bigwigs

Comment

If my car costs more than your house, that's success.

When you're a one-man wrecking crew like me, you have to be a leader. Otherwise you might end up steamrolling your co-workers. But that's their fault because they should learn to get the hell out of my way.

If you don't hire me you're going to be missing a reproductive organ in the morning.

My job's gotta have the three B's: bitches, blunts and beer.

Your company plus my expertise in various fields equals mad bling. Even bottom-feeding employees will be rolling in Caddies on 22's, bitch.

The relationship between an employee and a supervisor should be somewhere between Bill Clinton/Monica Lewinsky and Bob Barker/Rod Roddy (RIP ).

I hope this has helped you in your quest, Ilya.
                Last edited by PH; 04-24-2005, 02:51 PM.
                Originally posted by Tone
                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                Originally posted by the_paul
                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                Originally posted by Material Girl
                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Success is measured in eventual beer money
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

SSCU Trench Wars Forum pulls through once again!

Comment

I think success is when someone mask with * words you invent at a 2d internet spaceship game forum.

Nope

Why should I hire you?
                      hell yea

thxx
                      recognition money and a horny secretary.
                      8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                      8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                      8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                      8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Success is when you feel you've accomplished a goal, and you yourself feel satisfied with what youve created, and so does the general public.
                        In a sense everyone is a leader, when people of equal leadership capabilities have opposing views, then there is a conflict, but for the hell of it, sure I am.
                        Why should I hire you?
                        Because my mom is disabled, and I have a little brother to take care of.
                        Security, Good Hours, Nice enviornment (Employess, Managers, Scenary)

Comment

company?

I believe I will make a contribution to your company with my performance and dedication.

The relationship between supervisors and subordinates should be professional, and courteous.

Comment

Why should I hire you?

thxx
                            Success is determined by setting and accomplishing increasingly more challenging goals.

Absolutely.

Because I am motivated to help the team succeed, and flourishing within the company.

The things most important to me in my job are integrity, success, and helping others.

Comment

company?

I can bring to the table anything you need me to bring, cause I can adapt to any given situation.

The relationship should be friendly, no tension, no drama. The happier the better, I suppose.
                              DELETED

Comment

Working...
                              X