Clear All

me..

roll suasage
    can of lilt
    ham roll
    the strange peach juice we get at school :/
    crisps
    steak and chips for dinner

aswell as about 4 glasses of duilting juice which i think is the heathest thing there
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Comment

Oatmeal
      Granny smith apple (the only apple i'll eat)
      tuna sandwich on wheat bread
      some premium plus crackers
      some gelatin jello
      stir fry of celery, lean pork, green peppers
      bowl of grapes
      1% milk and water
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.

Comment

windex

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
          Myself and my flatmate sat up until the early hours drinking, eating after-dinner mints and gossiping about the fact that Jo (what a bitch) got with James who's Kathryn's ex and Kathryn is far from amused! I was too pissed to be worried about throwing up.
          I'm amazed you ate anything at all after hearing that news.

Tuesday
          English Muffin w/ Peanut Butter
          Chicken Sandwich
          Couple Glasses of Water
          English Muffin w/ Butter
          Coca Cola
          Sociables w/ Cheese
          English Muffin w/ Butter
          Coca Cola
          English Muffin w/ Butter

In that order. Them Brits make good muffins.

Today
          English Muffin w/ Butter
          Chicken Sandwich
          Orange Juice
          Captain Crunch
          Coca Cola
          Cheerios
          English Muffin w/ Peanut Butter
          Originally posted by turmio
          jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
          Originally posted by grand
          I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

A kebab wirh A LOT OF FUCKING MAYO, I TOOK SOME MAYO FROM TH SHOP and some mayo from the fridge and there's a lot of fucking mayo on this and i Want to pass out and go to bed so I probably will after this
            Originally posted by Facetious
            edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Some chicken and rice at my parents place
              4 breads with some cheese and ham on them

Ehm that's all for the last 24h+ hours. I have one beer in the fridge and I think I'm gonna open it now.
              last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                A kebab wirh A LOT OF FUCKING MAYO, I TOOK SOME MAYO FROM TH SHOP and some mayo from the fridge and there's a lot of fucking mayo on this and i Want to pass out and go to bed so I probably will after this
                Btw your a Brit so it means when you posted this the time was 12pm something and you're already passing out?
                last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

I think Zeus is drunk.

My food/drink for today

Got up, caught the train, ate a Cheese, bacon and tomato bagette + big chocolate brownie + some max crisps. Drank water I had with me.

Went to pub, had 4/5 pints of lager.

Went to stamford bridge, bought a hotdog (About a 10inch). Put ketchup + american mustard. With chips and a coke.

Got back just now, went to my hall's burger van, bought a cheeseburger (ketchup, mayo, lettuce, tomato) (1/4 lb) + chips + can of pepsi.

Woo I am so healthy.

NOTE: If you are American, crisps = chips and chips = fries.
                  USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                  ---A few minutes later---
                  9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                  9:Kim> UM
                  9:Kim> i didn't
                  9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                  9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                  9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                  9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Every day
                    Lunch: Boca Burger and ketchup
                    Dinner: some frozen meal thing

And a whole shitload of Diet Coke.
                    FREE MANDELA

Comment

I eat pretty much the same thing every week. I'm usually eating a burger, some pot-roast, steak, or chicken sometime during the day (night for regular folks). I usually eat around 3am, though sometimes I eat a bit earlier...like I did today. Had a burger with a side dish of mashed potatoes (with philly cream cheese, a slice of regular cheese and 2 biscuits in it).

I only eat a meal once a day. Don't see the point of eating right when I get up because that's the last thing on my mind when I wake up. First thing on my mind every morn (around 2-3pm for myself) is to get the coffee ready. Even after drinking coffee, I don't have the urge to eat. Then again, it might be because I have snacks. Jerky (mmm, deer jerky) and goldfish (bbq flavored) are my fav snacks.

As for other drinks, I like flavored water. Peach is my favorite.
                      †© Life of Bittersweet torment, why dost thou inflict me so? ©†

Comment

Originally posted by Mulkero
                        Btw your a Brit so it means when you posted this the time was 12pm something and you're already passing out?
                        Pound a pint night at my local so I embarked on a mission to allow as much Stella Atrois to pass my lips as possible
                        Originally posted by Facetious
                        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Today:
                          Breakfast: Glass of Juice, Bowl of Cereal (these chocolate rice bubbles).
                          Morning Tea: Chocolate Muffin, V (energy drink)
                          Lunch: Small amount of Fries with BBQ sauce
                          Dinner: Chicken in this spicy sauce with carrots, brocoli and potatoes.
                          Supper: 2 Glasses of Juice, banana cake

I should probably eat more then I'd have more energy. Usually I carry a bottle of water wich would help, but I haven't lately. I'm still at home, so I get a decent meal.
                          "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                          • Shark
                          • Dicer
                          • Sager
                          • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Every day:
                            As much as I can stuff down my throat, meals every 3 hours.
                            Avoiding bad fats
                            no carbs after 6pm
                            good fats after 3pm
                            30g of proteins for every meal.
                            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                            5: Da1andonly> =((
                            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

well let me explain. i can eat as much of anything i want and i wont gain weight. while most people gained weight in their first year of college i think i lost a couple pounds because i have lost a little muscle from not swimming any more.

i usually comsume a lot of milk, a lot of junk and sweets, a lot of apple juice, and some cooked vegetables.

anyway, i am still interested in diets and dieting.

i think if i ever get fat, my plan would be to go from skipping breakfast to skipping dinner. eating before a low activity time is asking to gain fat. when i see people scarfing down snacks at night i think, damn, what are they thinking? then i remember, oh yeah, fat people mean less competition for me so i shouldnt care.

this may i think i will try a detox diet. i will be back at home and will be eating way healthier than i would at college, so i will have the opportunity to. look it up on www.about.com .. seems intriguing, it allegedly has a lot of benefits that result from the removal of toxins from the body. some people say it is BS and others say it works wonders.
                              Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                              apt>yes u can wtf
                              apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                              apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                              apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                              Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                              apt>na
                              apt>ill show you pictures
                              apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

here's what I can't eat:

fruit: Doesn't matter how it's prepared, I end up the same way. Tongue swells up and my mouth and throat itches. Drives me nuts for hours on end. Oh what I'd do to be able to eat pineapple again. I miss pineapple....haven't eaten (but have tried to) fruit in over 6 years.

eggs: Depends on how it's prepared I think. If it's hard boiled or fried, I can't eat it. I've tried just the yolk and just the whites. Both causes the same reaction as fruit.

Milk and various dairy products: Lactose intollerant. Need I say more? (gotta be careful with butter (not margarine) as well)

Tomatoes: I just hate em. Hate em, abhor em, blech... I like ketchup though. *shrugs*

I used to put salt on everything. Now I hardly ever use it. Don't drink much pop (soda for you backward folk) anymore. A can or two a week, that's it. I mainly drink coffee, flavored water, and Chocolate Soymilk.

Don't drink alcohol anymore. Saw a close friend trampled by a semi and that did it for me. Only time I ever use it is if my throat is so sore I can't swallow.
                                †© Life of Bittersweet torment, why dost thou inflict me so? ©†

Comment

Working...
                                X