Kingdom of Heaven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warportal
    (lol at how he's the only one surviving the shipwreck and LOL at the one horse that survives, standing there in 1 little piece of boat)
    i'd hate to bring back an old topic, but before posting my own i decided to search if one was made and i saw it tonight so...

responding to this, wp, when he wakes up from the shipwreck you probably noticed the counltess bodies lied straight out most parallel to eachother. they probably woke up and died of concusions/head injuries shortly after awaking the shipwreck

anyways, i saw Troy and its by far my favorite movie. but this was great too, definately up there. was sick, at the beginning that guy got an arrow through his throat and was able to fight :greedy:

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
      I can't wait to see it! Partially because Orlando Bloom is in it.
      This showcase of teenage hormones and stupidty makes me question how she is only 2 and a half months younger than me.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
        This showcase of teenage hormones and stupidty makes me question how she is only 2 and a half months younger than me.
        way to completely overreact, like you don't comment about attractive female leads in movies
        Originally posted by Ward
        OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

He only has a grudge against her because it's not him that she fancies.

Comment

My question is why even feel the need to post that, all teenage girls are like that.
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Not ThiX
              anyways, i saw Troy and its by far my favorite movie.
              uh
              :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

This movie sucked.
                Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                There wont be another election for president.
                Obama is the Omega President.
                http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

In my mind this movie is still mediocre. I'd watch it again for the fight scenes.
                  it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

lame cast + lame director + millions of dollars + decent plot = Hollywood rubbish

Comment

This movie needed more lasers and less tebuchets(spelling?!)
                      I really do like pie

Aos> im a freelance Gynecologist

GHB>I AM ANGRY ON THE INTERNETf

Matchbot1> You can't challenge your own squad, silly :P

Comment

trebuchet*

besides, like some young bitch would come from england to asia to teach them how to build wells...lol
                        Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                        You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                        There wont be another election for president.
                        Obama is the Omega President.
                        http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Vykromond
                          way to completely overreact, like you don't comment about attractive female leads in movies
                          I wouldn't see a movie just because there is a hot chick in it. That's fucking retarded.

She is allowed to say "OMG ORLANDO BLOOM IS SOO FUXKING HAWTZ." because she is a girl, and I would say the same about Angelina Jolie, but I would never seee Tomb Raider even if you paid me to see it.

EVER.

Originally posted by Disliked
                          He only has a grudge against her because it's not him that she fancies.
                          If she did think about me I would force her to do other wise. Her existance is a skidmark on the underpants of society, and I wish that I not be associated in anyway with this dried up poo.
                          Last edited by DoTheFandango; 10-28-2005, 03:00 PM.
                          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Dude, a fucking triple post... what the shit.

DOUBLE POSTS ARE FOR FAGS.

sigh
                            Last edited by DoTheFandango; 10-28-2005, 03:02 PM. Reason: DOUBLE PAOST HOLYT SHIZ

Comment

so... you're gay?
                              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Triple posts are for gayer fags.

Comment

Working...
                                X