No announcement yet.

Kingdom of Heaven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In my defense, I wrote that well over a year ago. When I wrote that, I had a lot of crap going on in my life, and I don't even know why I wrote that. If it was more recent, I could understand your point.
    Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
    1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
    1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
    1:Chao <ER>> at all
    1:Mantra-Slider> chao
    1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
    Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
    Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue
      I'm still trying to figure out how we went from Bloom being a shitty actor, to there being something wrong with an attractive actor/actress influencing your decision to see a movie, to boobies, to religion.
      That's all me.

BUt anyhow, it was more of my utter hate towards Pandabitch! questioned by Disliked. and then I called him the "epitome of what is wrong in this world".

And then it went on from there.

And yes, Conservative Christians are what is wrong in this world.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I can think of alot worse.

P.S. I'm not a "conservative" christian, so (for a lack of a better expression) get your facts right before you speak.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
          I think calling me narrow-minded is a bit hypocritical.
          You're being far more narrow-minded than she was. At least when she said that, it was in context of the conversation. You can't seem to get over her religion that you have to bring it in to a conversation that had nothing to do with it. Your views of religion have blinded you. You can say she's being hypocritical for calling you narrow-minded, but then again, we can now say that you're hypocritical too for calling her narrow-minded when clearly you are as well.

Comment

I know I am Narrow-Minded. I just feel if you let religion determine your political values than you are nothing but a whore to a society.
            sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

If you let your religious views hamper your discussions with other people, you're just as bad as the ones you're condemming. Religion wasn't even an issue here and you used it to snap at PG, and Disliked. Most of the time PG makes ok posts and Disliked is a cool guy all around, so I don't see the need for yelling at them and having the gall to declare that "they are what's wrong with the world", just because you don't agree with their religious beliefs. It's silly and childish, and I thought you would have gotten past this after being here for so long.
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Nope.

Comment

This movie took place in the 1180's during the time of Sultan Salahuddin Ayubi. His army destroyed one wave of the Crusade to Liberate what is now known and Palestine and Syria. He lived in Damascus.

This movie depics a partial might of what the Islamic Khalifah had over the world. For 1,400 years the muslims showed their compassion towards Kafirs (non-believers).

What you see in the news today about Muslim extremists does not show the greatness of the Muslim Ummah.

I could go beyond, but just for your information, the Islamic Khalifah was dissolved in 1924.

It will come back, I assure you. Over 5 million muslims but no Emir.

Comment

i smoke rockkks
                    it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
                    X