Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zeus and other "football" fans, have you heard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldn't really care.

By the way, why do so many people like Man U? The only thing about 9 of their starting 11 do is whine all game. Even if they're 6-0 up you can guarantee that at least one of them(probably Gary Neville) will be whining at his teamates, referee or even the corner flag.
    2:puker> gilder is any band bigger than metallica in your country
    2:gilder> if artist count, madonna, cause he was in finland once
    2:puker> he
    2:puker> maledonna
    2:Sika> whats metallica

Comment

I care because they're one of the key teams in a league I follow
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

fuck man u.

Comment

That'd be like, if say you're a Yankee Fan and something weird happens to the Red Sox. Sure, it won't affect you, but you'd wonder what would go on between your rivalry over it.
          DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram
            fuck man u.
            I totally read "man, fuck u" like three times before realizing what it said.
            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
            5: Da1andonly> =((
            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

BOoO @ Malcolm Glazer

and also

BoOo @ JP McManus and John Magnier
              i wish they hadn't sold out.

This could well be bad news, i don't give a shit about the fact the guy is american what i care about are the fact he is going to create a huge debt for Man Utd and i don't think he is a football fan but purely a bussiness man. Basicaly 2/3 of the money being used to buy the club isn't his and he plans (i think) use Man United to pay it off and he wants to make a profit too. Where is it going to come from??? United are probably the best team in the world at merchandising allready. Raising ticket prices will confrim the fans fears and risk them boycotting matches. Individual T.V. rights is terrible for smaller clubs and will make the league EVEN MORE lopsided towards the top clubs and will make for a more boring league with fewer upsets.

I don't know i'm no economist but all i can see is that him trying to make money will hurt football if not Man Utd.
              In my world,
              I am King

sigpic

Comment

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot..._1/4536885.stm

Comment

why the

"football"
                  5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                  5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                  5: Da1andonly> =((
                  5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                  5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                  5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Not exactly sure why all the Man Poo fans are crying.

AreTampa Bay fans complaining they won the superbowl?

Can Man Utd play any worse or do more poorly in Europe than they currently have done under the present regime?

Currently being a PLC means most profits go to shareholders?

You have to give the man a chance and as long as the team win's the fans will soon forget anything he may or may not represent.

If your looking for reason's why this situation has occured, dont look any further than Martin Edwards he was the true judas years ago selling UTD down the drain.

Can you blame JP for selling his shares after Fergie and the UTD fans had him as public enemy number 1 last year? (Protesting at racecourses around the country) It's rather funny he has the last laugh on all the complete tossers who backed Fergie when he was being a fuking greedy cunt and taking JP to court.
                    PicHosting

Comment

Originally posted by Acidmouse
                      Not exactly sure why all the Man Poo fans are crying.

AreTampa Bay fans complaining they won the superbowl?

Can Man Utd play any worse or do more poorly in Europe than they currently have done under the present regime?
                      Man Utd are alot different than the Tampa Bay situation. As i understand he bought them for about 175 000 000 and they were a loser team. Man Utd cost near 800 000 000 and have been by far the most sucessful english team of the last 10 years. Also i heard that he came in raised ticket prices and threatened to move the team out of tampa!

Man Utd are the most consistant english team in europe over the last 10 years and they actualy won the competion about 5 years ago. It is a tough competition and alot of clubs expect to do well in it but who would have predicted Porto to win it or liverpool to get to this years final? Man United have underperformed in Europe of late but so have other big clubs, Europe is a tough stomping ground.
                      Currently being a PLC means most profits go to shareholders?

You have to give the man a chance and as long as the team win's the fans will soon forget anything he may or may not represent.
                      Yeah but which is worse, profits going to shareholders or having a HUGE debt on your back? Also the board have coughed up ;up to £30 million for Rooney,£30 million for Ferdinand, £28 million for Veron -- will Glazier buy players at these crazy prices? To get the top quality thats the sort of money needed, and man utd need some central midfielders and a goalie if they even hope to try and compete with chelski.

Yes if the team is successful and prices don't rise and he doesn't try to get individual rights the fans won't care. But i doubt that will be the case considering it was an aggressive take over and the board were against it.
                      If your looking for reason's why this situation has occured, dont look any further than Martin Edwards he was the true judas years ago selling UTD down the drain.

Can you blame JP for selling his shares after Fergie and the UTD fans had him as public enemy number 1 last year? (Protesting at racecourses around the country) It's rather funny he has the last laugh on all the complete tossers who backed Fergie when he was being a fuking greedy cunt and taking JP to court.
                      BoOo @ Martin Edwards now of chealski and he stole robben BOoO

Yeah i talked to my friend about what a retard Fergie was being over that horse and pissing off a man with so much power. After hearing a bit about the case it seems Fergie was in the wrong and was being a greedy fool while JP had actualy been very generous in giving him 50% of the horse. But i thought he was a Man United fan and his beef was with Fergie not with the club, also he is so rich he didn't need to make a shit load of money by selling out. So BoOo @ Fergie for being greedy
                      and
                      BOoO @ JP for selling out !!
                      In my world,
                      I am King

sigpic

Comment

I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4079174.stm

Comment

lolimune, looks like you guys got owned.
                          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

That sounds terrible from that report.
                            Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                              That sounds terrible from that report.
                              Dude you need to quit posting and start hosting .. radio that is.
                              gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                              gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                              gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                                They say that football's too boring and they're going to export it to America and rename it 'Soccerball' where every single match will be settled by a penalty shootout and there's not enough goals scored, so they're going to play with 15 balls at once.
                                id definitely rather watch that than regular soccer
                                5:gen> man
                                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Working...
                                X