This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yung

Just in case you did put me on ignore and didn't catch the last of what I said:

:yung:whats your fukking problem anyhow? You've had me pegged as being a certain way since we became aware of each other's existences.

(yung)>?

:yung: "ender we lost because we had you." "just stop trying so hard, be yourself." shit like that, meaningless shit you just say for no reason, it's irritating.

(yung)>so what

:yung:honestly man, where the hell do you get off presuming that you know who I am and that I'm not being it? Where do you get off involving yourself in someone else's business?

:yung:You're just blurting out meaningless tripe, like that "lost because we had you" bullshit. It's not worth it in a video game, to act like this.

(yung)>now stop msgin me, im playing

:yung:You're basing everything you know about me on shakey knowledge and unfounded assumptions, and besides that, you're in no position to condesend to me. Fuking lay off.

(yung)>ure ignored till the end

:yung:Put me on ignore permanantley, if it means you never stick your nose in my game time or business again. Please, permanantly ignore me.
    I'm a rocker. I rock out.

Look, all I'm saying is, if you hate someone, then hate them with all your might, it can be a powerful and fun emotion.
    But if you're in a 2d space ship game, and you're just harping on someone because its funny when they react by posting on the game's message board, giving you more fuel to badger them some more, it's meaningless, stupid, basic, trivial, not worth the time or effort, so give over, or keep it to private messages. Or, even better, just put me on ignore as yung's decisively done.

Its not a game if it's not fun.

Now that thats said, you guys can conquer this thread for your own 'look at me i can type naughty words and make fun of people from far away' purposes.

Good day.

Comment

Ummmmm...who here doesn't know how to take criticism?
      To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
      brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Hey. I think you have an identity crisis. Stop posting this bullshit. Thx Bye
        Originally posted by Diakka
        Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Theres a difference between critism and being a nuisance for the sake of being a nuisance.
          I'm a student of the theatre, constructive critism is the fuel of the entire profession. I know what critism is and how to incorporate it into how I conduct myself.

If he were critisizing me or trying to be a friendly helpful player, he wouldn't simply infer to me in crude terminology. He might have even offered advice, or displayed what I MUST have done wrong in the game we played. But all I got was a foolish "ender we lost because we had you." thats not helpful to anyone, at all, and it's unfounded. I was a spider, I killed many enemies, and was in the flag room still killing often after the rest of my team was killed.

If you want to behave like this yung, go antagonize Volcs or Goddess, they seem to revell in "you're a bitch." "No you are." fights or go to pub, they love to call people newb there, you're sure to find some entertainment. I wont be drawn into it.

Comment

I think your posting this stupid conversation is a powerful statement.

Comment

Ender why is it that you care so much? Honestly it's not like yung was harassing you and started posting messages about you and that you're gay and like to have buttsex (cough ruby).

-Epi
              Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
              www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
              www.animeslice.com

Comment

S-H-U-T U-P, you obbessive fucking loser.
                ROCKING MY OWN WORLD SINCE PUBERTY.

Comment

Did somebody say 'buttsex'?
                  Spider
                  Formerly EEK! A Spider!
                  Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

Originally posted by Ender
                    If you want to behave like this yung, go antagonize Volcs or Goddess, they seem to revell in "you're a bitch." "No you are." fights or go to pub, they love to call people newb there, you're sure to find some entertainment. I wont be drawn into it.
                    I don't revel in anything... but if it makes ya feel better he tried with me too ender.... i just call him a sweet lil "all bark no bite" teddy bear and he stops or i just laugh at him.

Next time he starts harrassing you Ender... or anyone else starts harrassing you... just picture a lil chuwawa barking at you, <thats what they are> say something nice to them and put them on ignore.
                    Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

sorry, I may have missed something here, but what has Ender actually done wrong to recieve all the abuse,

Why is everyone so eager to stick the knife in?
                      Last edited by aphix; 11-10-2002, 09:12 PM.
                      help: (skate) (elim): I fell off my chair, can someone help me up?

Comment

Yepres

Good stuff Goddess! Trying not to get too excited is SUPA FLY!

BUTTSEX!
                        Spider
                        Formerly EEK! A Spider!
                        Former TW Moderator, still an all around nice guy

Comment

"It's not worth it in a video game, to act like this. "

but its worth it to make post after post to get a point across so sum1 in the video game... actually i dont know what the point of this was. were you crying when u were talking to him? i think you were.
                          Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

yung is in our chat. ender is not.
                            the cosmic ballet goes on.

Comment

Some days i wake up and enjoy a sudden epiphany where I realize its a game and there's no need to prate someone.
                              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
                              X