what are you like when you're drunk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are you like when you're drunk?

i think it's crazy how people react to alcohol differently. a couple of my friends become totally different people when they drink. it is really funny at first, but after a while they can get annoying.

as for me, my personality doesnt change much the drunker i get. at first my teeth and nose start to tingle, and after 1-2 more drinks i am drunk. if i change the way i behave, it is probably just a reaction to the physical disablement of drunkeness. i dont think i become more outgoing, and i dont really get horny either. when i started drinking, i would get too drunk before realizing it and end up throwing up. then as i got the hang of it, i started pacing myself better and learning how to 'walk it off.' if i lie down really drunk my head will start spinning like a vortex and i'll throw up from dizzyness.

how about y'all?
    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
    apt>yes u can wtf
    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
    apt>na
    apt>ill show you pictures
    apt>next time I masturbate

i'm pretty "aware" when i'm drunk, and i'm sort of like a slowed down version of myself, nothing really changes. i'm not very affected by alcohol and light drugs in general, so i guess that's a plus when it comes to "who's the heavyweight" debate with friends
    Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 06-18-2005, 04:02 PM. Reason: who's whose who'se fuck grammar
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

i've never been drunk but i'm sure i'm as awesome as i am sober.
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

I say exactly what I'm thinking when I'm drunk, and last year I was playing with this primary school kid at a family bbq, man I was embarrased when I woke up the day after.

So basically I experience a general reaction to alcohol, what with the inhibitions stuff

Also, when I drink I get a terrible pain in my stomach, but sometimes I can shrug it off and carry on drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome
          i'm pretty "aware" when i'm drunk, and i'm sort of like a slowed down version of myself, nothing really changes.
          Pretty much the same thing. But eventually I reach a point where I'm over-the-top-slurricane, but that's pretty deep in the bottle.

I'm probably an alcoholic, because I get a happy, calm feeling when I drink a few. I doubt it's a very good sign that I equate an pleasant emotional feeling to drinking alcohol. However, I don't drink that much anymore, but I used to drink like a pregnant Irish woman.

Comment

When I got drunk apparently I wouldn't shut up. I was bouncing off the walls and I wouldn't stop randomly dancing. Everything I saw I would say, "Ooo that's pretty!" and randomly break out in song with the guy I was with. We were singing great duets, until he passed out in the back of the taxi.
            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
            1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
            1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
            1:Chao <ER>> at all
            1:Mantra-Slider> chao
            1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
            Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
            Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Is a "duet" your euphamism for "doin the freaky deakey"? :greedy:

Comment

If by "doin the freaky deakey" you mean "duet".

I drink enough to start getting dizzy and thats enough for me... I don't think I change personality much. maybe just say whats on my mind before thinking more often. I've only ever been drunk enough to be sick once, when everyone was sharing round their different alcohol and I only had one cup so had to skull what was left in my glass so I could try the new sort of alcohol. A pity it was mostly wines, European Beer and vodka/wine mixes (A thing called the "alpha reserve" home made, included chrystalised ginger that almost made me throw up. You don't expect to find little floaty bits in your drink.)

Originally posted by Disliked
                Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

I start kissing warportal and pollux_
                  I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

when i do drink, im more of a restrained person towards it, i cant see the point in getting completely rat arsed to be honest
                    Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                    oNe-t> YEAH
                    nopcode> before going out
                    funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

Not sure, I don't drink. Stuff tastes awful.

Comment

I get 10x more outgoing and confident, but also tend to be 10x more annoying too. Recently I've been getting more confident/outgoing when sober (I guess Uni has something to do with that) so the gap is lessening, but I am still an annoying fuck when wasted. I can be a laugh as well though.
                        USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                        ---A few minutes later---
                        9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                        9:Kim> UM
                        9:Kim> i didn't
                        9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                        9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                        9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                        9:pascone> lol?

Comment

im chill
                          5:gen> man
                          5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
                            im chill
                            ^^

Comment

I get into some "fuck the world" rant and turn all emotional and pissed off..... you see why I don't drink much.
                              DELETED

Comment

Working...
                              X