No announcement yet.

what are you like when you're drunk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking for Disoblige as a whole--we post stupid shit on our forums.
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

thanks a bunch da1

B)
      5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
      5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
      5: Da1andonly> =((
      5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
      5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
      5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

I do simpsons voices and throw scanners through hospital windows

Comment

I don't really change, just more relaxed - which doesn't mean I slow down at all, I just gain more confidence and am more outgoing. And I find a whloe load of things funnier than I usually do - except my flatmates who will never be funny. Unless they died in a traffic accident. My mates I go out iwht are a great laugh and I spend the whole night in stitches. I also like to drink myself into a near coma - I went out saturday night and the drinks I can remember are: 3 pints in half an hour trying to play catch up as I arrived late, a couple more pubs worth of drinks, some alcopops (that were bought for me, Facetious), half a jug of cocktail (which I shared with a lovely), a few pints in the club and a bottle of champagne, although by the tastes of it it was super unleaded champagne. (Do you get super unleaded in the states? If you don't its a grade of petrol). This leaves just £20 unaccounted for
          Last edited by ZeUs!!; 06-20-2005, 04:21 PM.
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Sure.

5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

My friend goes crazy when he's pissed. I remember he was drunk and tried to throw himself out of his attic window. I had to stop him and once we finally got him to calm down, he decided to do some drunken maths revision. Oh yeah, he also stabbed me with a fork from our school kitchens because he was drinking on the last day before the Christmas break last year.

Personally, I am more talkative and relaxed, I tend to open up more and just chill out when I've had a few, its a great feeling and I can be a better person which sounds quite sad but its true. I will engage in debates, talk openly and generally be friendlier. I can have a good laugh and find lots of interesting stuff to talk about with my mates. Its like an escape from the daily sober me who is quiet and doesn't get involved with others. I should try to transfer my drunk persona to my sober persona and maybe I'll be happier.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                some alcopops (that were bought for me, Facetious)
                why didnt you tell them to buy you something that isnt for 17-year old girls huh????
                5:gen> man
                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

are alcopops like smirnoff ice? those things taste good as shit.
                  Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                  apt>yes u can wtf
                  apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                  apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                  apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                  Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                  apt>na
                  apt>ill show you pictures
                  apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

yea but all the annoying girls at parties will drink 1 and pretend to be drunk
                    Dice
                    TWLB Champions Season 8
                    TWLJ Champions Season 8
                    TWLB Champions Season 10
                    TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

This leaves just £20 unaccounted for
                      and
                      a lovely

Originally posted by Disliked
                      Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                      +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar
                        are alcopops like smirnoff ice? those things taste good as shit.
                        i cant imagine drinking more than six of them without puking though
                        5:gen> man
                        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

True, their pure fizziness is enough to make you throw up or at least get a severe case of gas (and we all know... ok maybe not all... how attractive that is) I prefer spirits, I'll drink alcopops on rare occasions but never in bulk (4+)

Originally posted by Disliked
                          Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                          +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

hahaha, my friend drank 12 smirnoff ices' in a row (within 2 hours`?) when were on a cruise last february. When he took a shit next morning, he told me his shit was all gray.

For myself: often very wasted. Alcoholic. But fun :P

EDIT: Last weekend...I ONLY drank 5 beers and 2 long drinks. Haven't been drinking this little since before the 24th of december 2003.

and disp calls me an alcoholic :P
                            Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                            You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                            There wont be another election for president.
                            Obama is the Omega President.
                            http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

*slurp* ... *click* ... *click Trench Wars* ... doo be doo .. oops .. forgot to turn on the online radio. *click click click*

Hmm mhmm .. *slurp* ... ?chat ... ;lo squaddies .. (where is everyone) .. ?chat .. ?go 0 .. (damnit .. don't recognise anyone) .. ?go elim .. (who are all these people?) .. ?go baseelim .. (when did these guys start playing .. where is everyone??) .. *slurp .. ?go base .. ('Hey .. oh no, no thought I saw a Disoblige but it's one of the new ones) .. ?chat .. ?message Vykromond:Hey dude. Give me a few good reasons not to get that WoW thing. .. esc, q.
                              gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                              gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                              gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

the only malt beverage i can drink without getting too sick is mike's hard cranberry (and to a lesser degree, mike's hard lemonade)
                                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X