No announcement yet.

Attack on London?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is a horrible comparison, although I'd like dtf to quote me the person who said "darn diggity if dem terrorists sons of bitches aint comin near me and ma sister-in-law"... and then fired their pistols in the air, stroked their ginger beard and ran after a coyote. Plus we now have to worry about getting shot in the back of the head when we run for a train
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

• It was a joke.

I think that the whole world just needs to chill.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• Tell that to the extremists.

Comment

• The 'horrible comparison' was aimed at Squeezer, I should have made myself a bit clearer - I still hate the majority of stereotyping though
          Last edited by ZeUs!!; 07-24-2005, 03:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZeUs!!
            The 'horrible comparison' was aimed at Squeezer, I should have made myself a bit clearer - I still hate the majority of stereotyping though
            who doesn't?
            7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
            1:Rough> is radiation an element?
            8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
            Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
            Piston> I own in belim
            6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

• Originally posted by ZeUs!!
              The 'horrible comparison' was aimed at Squeezer, I should have made myself a bit clearer - I still hate the majority of stereotyping though
              No fuck that noise.

Don't make me bring up the old topics on 9/11, where foreigner's tore into we Americans, telling us we got what we deserved, and telling us we were stupid rednecks.

I remember that shit. I'm only saying it's hard to feel compassionate for the members of these forums, when this shit happens in their homeland.

Don't get me wrong, I wish terrorism were stricken from the world, but I refuse to console those who did not do the same.
              Originally posted by Tone
              Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• They never said that.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I find it the opposite. London was the subject of terror attacks for YEARS before 9/11. At the most, they sympathized with us.
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

• I'm probably going to be flamed like there's no tomorrow if I post this, but I need closure on something...

Last night at this church thing, one of the guys named Jon, spoke to us about a few differerent religions. This seemed fine until he got to Islam. Now, for a while I have understood Muslims to be a peaceful sort, because it says so in the Koran. However, Jon was saying last night that there are many contradictions in their holy book, one of which being the whole peace thing. For example it does say in the Koran about being peaceful however it is supposed to aslo say something like (and I qoute from Jon); "If you kill a christian you will go to heaven and a virgin bride will be waiting for you, if you kill a Jew you will go to a better heaven and have more virgin brides waiting for you." Safe to say I was stunned by this, is this real? If it was you'd think it would have been pointed out by the media or something, how is it that I've never heard of this until now? So that must mean Jon is lying...but the guy really really wouldn't do that (I hope), which leaves that he must be deceived, but his wife was a muslim up until 5 years ago, and she's not one to lie either.

So if anyone knows anything about the Islamic faith, I'd really appreciate some sort of confirmation on whether it actually says that or not in the Koran. I'm sorry if I offended anyone with this post, that was not my intention.

Comment

• Why ignore most of the stupid people for every subject except a subject you care about? Wouldn't that be more reason to ignore them? I'm sure most of the level headed foreigners didn't laugh at 9/11, plus I'm sorry but I think its time to drop your 4 year old grudge against 15 year old members of an internet message community

Comment

• I want to call Squeezer's bluff and ask him to perform that search.

Comment

• Originally posted by Disliked
                        Safe to say I was stunned by this, is this real? If it was you'd think it would have been pointed out by the media or something, how is it that I've never heard of this until now? So that must mean Jon is lying...but the guy really really wouldn't do that (I hope), which leaves that he must be deceived, but his wife was a muslim up until 5 years ago, and she's not one to lie either.
                        That is the biggest load of shit I've ever heard.
                        Just a bunch of born agains too lazy to realize their own ignorance.

Comment

• I figured it was bull shit, I just wanted an official answer...

So that leaves me with 'why the fuck would he say that?', I guess he was inciting racial hatred, respect for him totally lost now.

Comment

• 33 reported dead

7/7/2005 --> 7/7/2+0+0+5 --> 7/7/7 = 777

There are 333 Days BETWEEN July 7th, 2005 and (6/6/6) June 6th, 2006;

07/08/2005 --> 06/05/2005 = 333 Days

There are also 777 days BETWEEN the day of the thwarted Sears Tower
                            attack, 4/19/2004 and June 6th, 2006;

4/20/2004 --> 6/05/2006 = 777 Days
                            HOLY S.HIT TONE YOU'RE MAKING ME SO SCARED RIGHT NOW OH MY G.OD

WHAT OTHER SUSPECT NUMEROLOGICAL TRIVIA CAN YOU REGALE ME WITH?
                            Originally posted by Ward
                            OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

• Originally posted by Troll King
                              I want to call Squeezer's bluff and ask him to perform that search.
                              I was looking for the thread so I could do the same but I couldn't find it

Comment

• Originally posted by Vykromond
                                HOLY S.HIT TONE YOU'RE MAKING ME SO SCARED RIGHT NOW OH MY G.OD

WHAT OTHER SUSPECT NUMEROLOGICAL TRIVIA CAN YOU REGALE ME WITH?
                                911 days after 9/11 was 3/11, the madrid train bombing.

Bali Bombing was 1 year 1 month and 1 day after 9/11

9/11 occured 1 year and 1 day after conclusion of 13 day summit. a ritual On New Years' Eve, 1999 was held at the site of the Washington Monument in Washington, D.C. this was the seeding, 9 months before the summit which is the symbolic birth of the new world order. (a pulsating light accompanied by fireworks began at the base of the shaft of Washington monument and moved upward as the light intensified in its vertical movement and burst forth at the top of the monument or shaft)

Early BBC reports claimed there were 7 explosions, but this has now been revised to 4. Early reports also claimed 11 buses, 7 tunnels and 33 dead, but these have of course now been revised.

09/11/2001 and 09/11/1990 - The tragedy of September 11, 2001, occurred 11 years to the day after September 11, 1990, when President George Bush (Sr.) delivered a speech to the Congress entitled, “Moving Toward A New World Order”.

11:00 on 11/11/1918 - World War 1 ended with the signing of the Armistice at 11:00 on November 11, 1918.

03/03/1933 - On March 3, 1933, the Federal Reserve Board issued an order closing all Federal Reserve Banks.

05:50 on 03/20/2003 - When the Iraq invasion started, the first missiles hit at 05:50 Baghdad time, on March 20, 2003, which is exactly 555 days after September 11, 2001.

3:33 on 05/01/2003 - President Bush touched down on the aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln at 3:33pm on May 1st 2003 to declare an end to major combat operations in Iraq.

Space shuttle Columbia disintegrated on February 1st, 2003 over Dallas, Texas, which lies on the 33rd parallel.

Assassination of President John F. Kennedy on November 22, 1963, again on the 33rd parallel at the Masonic Dealy Plaza in Dallas, Texas.

etc etc

Comment

Working...
                                X