No announcement yet.

Attack on London?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy speaks for everyone... absolutely brilliant.

http://www.lnreview.co.uk/news/005167.php
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Fit of Rage
      Maybe if you would lay off the drugs you wouldn't be so fucking paranoid.
      My advice would be to stop thinking of phrases such as "lay off the drugs" and "Did your tin foil hat get a hole in it?" and instead read as much news and be as informed as you can

www.whatreallyhappened.com is a news complilation site with links to stories from many sources, much like the drudge report only much bigger

Comment

• Okay Tone, you've said your piece. People aren't happy with your contributions to this thread. We've all seen your links before, and we all know that there are revisionist history sites with all sorts of info about how JFK was shot by the disembodied brain of Abraham Lincoln.

I'm asking you kindly to please stop now.
        Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

• Conc, answer my fucking PM from last week.
          5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
          5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
          5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

• I wish I could get all of the terrorists in one room, lay them down and stomp on their testicles. God Bless London, Tone shut up.
            1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
            3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
            3:Best> see it coming
            3:Best> sad

Comment

• Birmingham city centre has been evacuated.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4668313.stm

It seems nowhere is safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Disliked
                Birmingham city centre has been evacuated.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4668313.stm

It seems nowhere is safe.
                fear and terror tactics. this is what they want you to think, no where is safe. they want you to be in a constant state of terror and paranoia so you go along with their scheme to take away your freedom and so there is such a state of discordance that you cannot be true to yourselves
                Last edited by Tone; 07-09-2005, 05:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Epinephrine
                  This guy speaks for everyone... absolutely brilliant.

http://www.lnreview.co.uk/news/005167.php
                  1) this is like a letter to santa or the tooth fairy. a letter to terrorists when theres no evidence to indicate any terrorists were behind the bombings.

2) if real terrorists, including arab terrorists have read this letter, they would laugh at this letter and get a pleasurable kick out of it. its not like this letter would affect any terrorist except to please the terrorist, it would just give them a lot of pleasure and sadistic laughing while reading it.

Comment

• Why isn't he banned yet?

Please post here or PM me. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoldenPlums
                      Why isn't he banned yet?

Please post here or PM me. Thanks.
                      what rule do you believe i have broken - or - what do you consider to be negative here

Comment

• the unwritten "I am only allowed to be a cocksucker so many times" rule

Comment

• Sadly, Tone was unable to reply to this thread. He was able to sit for 30 mins logged onto the forums, but with nothing to say for himself. Perhaps it was past his bedtime. Night night tone, sweet dreams.

And sweet dreams to conc and cyclor too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tone
                            1) this is like a letter to santa or the tooth fairy. a letter to terrorists when theres no evidence to indicate any terrorists were behind the bombings.
                            ter·ror·ist ( P ) Pronunciation Key (trr-st)
                            n.
                            One that engages in acts or an act of terrorism.

I think 4 near-simultaneous bombs in a major city's transport system would count as an act of terrorism.
                            USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                            ---A few minutes later---
                            9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                            9:Kim> UM
                            9:Kim> i didn't
                            9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                            9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                            9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                            9:pascone> lol?

Comment

• Apparently Fox new confused Moorgate with Margate:

Moorgate - the tube station next to Liverpool Street
                              Margate - seaside resort on the Kent coast
                              Originally posted by Facetious
                              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

• they constantly lie to us. they have been caught in lie after lie and dirty corruption after corruption. they constantly betray and hurt us.they are cold psychopathic liars who will lie and kill for anything. between 100,000 and 200,000 iraq civilians are dead because of just one of thier latest LIES they have absolute zero credibility and will stoop to anything to minipulate.
                                Last edited by Tone; 07-10-2005, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X