Attack on London?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't merge it, I just wanted to pull a "blood" on this thread
    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle
      I bet it's the IRA. I don't see a few Islamic yahoo's doing something as minimal as some subway bombs, as well as a bomb on a bus. It's a horrible occasion and It's upsetting to hear, but I don't know if I would be quick to blame terrorists considering there is no major change in Britain's stance on the middle east.
      It's the other way around really. The IRA would consider it pathetic to blow up a bus. And they know what they're doing as far as explosives go, if an IRA bomb had been on that bus there wouldn't be much left of the surrounding buildings. I can't think of a time either when the IRA have bombed the mainland without giving or trying to give a warning.

edit: actually, they didn't give a warning the they bombed the grand hotel, brighton and nearly got Thatch.
      Last edited by GoldenPlums; 07-07-2005, 12:05 PM.

Comment

Damn you terrorists

You know, they skipped the part of the G8 forum about global warming for this...
        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
        www.animeslice.com

Comment

definnitaly not the IRA they would give a big warning, no doubt about that.

possibilty could be a fraction group like the ones that did the Omagh bombing killing 30. I would say that is a 100-1 shot though, since then they have done abosolutely nothing and have most likely disbanded since they lost any friends and respect after that 7 years ago. Also they did give a warning but the info provided was inadaquate, as was the time given.old bbc article on it

I really wouldn't believe that any breakaway group is responcible, unless it was a botched bombing again.

Everything ties in with Al-Qaeda and they have claimed it.

I remember the madrid bombing ppl were quick to claim it was eta even though it wasn't like the bombings they had done before. whilst the ira have had a 10 year cease fire.
          In my world,
          I am King

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
            Damn you terrorists

You know, they skipped the part of the G8 forum about global warming for this...
            booooo

Global warming is a huge threat, and should be given as high a billing as terrorism or african debt. I seen a horizon program on it, scary shit could be the end of civilisation.

edit: erm don't mean any disrepect to those hurt or killed by the terrorists
            Last edited by Pressure Drop; 07-07-2005, 12:51 PM.
            In my world,
            I am King

sigpic

Comment

According to MSN.com, 33 are confirmed dead, 350 are hurt, and 45 are seriously hurt. This kind of shit pisses me off, all so a few fucks can "make a statement." I say we all figure out hiding places in Iraq/Iran/Afghanistan and NUKE the fuck out of them. I give my condolences to England.

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure Drop
                booooo

Global warming is a huge threat, and should be given as high a billing as terrorism or african debt. I seen a horizon program on it, scary shit could be the end of civilisation.
                It will be the end of civilisation if nothing is done about it. I read somewhere once that reports of global warming are watered down so they don't come across as the real threat that they are.

But yes, one of the things I'm pissed about this attack (despite the obvious loss of life) is the effect it'll have on G8, the Foreign Secrerary has gone up there to take Blair's place, but Blair was really spearheading it all so it won't be the same.
                Last edited by Superted; 07-07-2005, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodeus
                  According to MSN.com, 33 are confirmed dead, 350 are hurt, and 45 are seriously hurt. This kind of shit pisses me off, all so a few fucks can "make a statement." I say we all figure out hiding places in Iraq/Iran/Afghanistan and NUKE the fuck out of them. I give my condolences to England.
                  violence breeds violence ...

There were many innocent cuaslties in Iraq, if you watched your innocent sister and mother being blown up by americans and foreign troops in your country on false claims of weapons of mass distruction, you might think "well lets see how they like it " and join Al Qaeda.

The vast majourity of muslims are not extremists but just normal ppl, yet they are facing hatred and predudice in our society today cuase of things like these attacks.

in a awy thats what Al-Qaeda' want, to turn both sides against each other and gain more support.
                  In my world,
                  I am King

sigpic

Comment

Its about time to stop these goatfuckers by giving up our right to privacy and monitoring every muslim extremist. If we dont we will see one of these attacks every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure Drop
                      violence breeds violence ...

There were many innocent cuaslties in Iraq, if you watched your innocent sister and mother being blown up by americans and foreign troops in your country on false claims of weapons of mass distruction, you might think "well lets see how they like it " and join Al Qaeda.

The vast majourity of muslims are not extremists but just normal ppl, yet they are facing hatred and predudice in our society today cuase of things like these attacks.

in a awy thats what Al-Qaeda' want, to turn both sides against each other and gain more support.
                      I was thinking out in the boonies or some shit, mountain ranges. Not rural/suburban areas or near by towns. That way all they have left to hide in are the towns, then we could possibly sweep the towns with troops and etc.

Comment

As with any right, if you abuse it you lose it.

Time to seriously clamp down on immigration.
                        gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                        gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                        gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
                          But yes, one of the things I'm pissed about this attack (despite the obvious loss of life) is the effect it'll have on G8, the Foreign Secrerary has gone up there to take Blair's place, but Blair was really spearheading it all so it won't be the same.
                          I have a feeling a lot of leaders are going to use this event as a convenient excuse to completely ignore the aid for Africa demands. Bush already excused himself from the global warming part of the conference to make a video conference call to his national security people (and he was the only holdout for that).
                          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                          www.animeslice.com

Comment

Ive got work experience starting Monday in the centre or London and im getting the underground at Kings Cross station everyday
                            Damn this is fucked up, where is the justice in bombing innocent civillians
                            :whistling

Comment

Hour or so there was 32 dead like 300 minor injured.. :/

And about 4 bombs gone off, not sure though.
                              3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                              3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                              3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                              3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                              3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                              3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                              3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                              3:Shadowmere> LOL
                              3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                              Shadowmere> Rofl
                              Up in ya !> With his feet
                              Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                              Up in ya !> l44t feet
                              Deft> l44t f44t*
                              Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                              Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

4 bombs, 3 on subways one on a bus. First two went off in subways at 7:51 and 7:54, another at around 9:17 and the bus was 9:47. 33 confirmed dead, more expected as they haven't released any news from the bus yet (the 33 are just from the subways)

I've been watching CNN here in Canada and as usual most of the news is on how America is on Orange alert for mass transit systems now, not on the actual events unfolding in the U.K. I hate CNN.
                                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                                X