Confessional thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hero*
    that makes 2 of us, is this bad for my health though?
    i was just kidding man, your weird

Comment

Originally posted by 551140644
      My name is Matt, I'm a huge nerd. My friends in real life, well, I don't have friends. But the friends on the internet, they don't think I'm a nerd. Is that because they're also nerds? I hate my life. I tried to have sex with my computer and the fan tore up my penis.
      thats my fav
      Cat: You'd never get a cat to be a servant. You ever see a cat return a stick? 'Hey man. You threw the stick, you go and get it yourself, I'm busy. If you wanted the stick so bad, why'd you throw it away in the first place?'

Comment

South Korea's got Seoul says:

One time I was having sex with Jessica and I was about to cum. Right before I came, I pulled out and asked her to give me a high five. She wouldn't, so I came on her chest and she got mad and left.

HELP ME
        HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA
        Ilya says:
        hahahahaha
        Ilya says:
        awesome
        Ilya says:
        i love grouphug
        a high five during sex
        Ilya says:
        if only everything was true
        thats brilliant!
        Ilya says:
        heh
        hahaha a high five during sex
        oh shit thats brilliant
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

hmm

"two years go there was this image called "goatse". it was on the internet and i was so totally freaked out by it. but now i love it. i practice anal stretching (thats what goatse is a guy stretching his anus wide open) to hope to become very loose. i also run a secret group thing called corporate goatse where other people are like me."

"I get pleasure from picking up men in bars, then going back to their place, and when they are aroused, and im giving them head,about 5 minutes into it, i hold their penis with one hand, then fucking karati chop it as hard as i can with the other. I then normally hold their scrotum in one hand, and then do like a massive clap/slap thing tht crushes them. I then grab my bag and run. Its their falt for farting in public all the time. "

"i dented my house mates car pretty bad with my car, got my car fixed while he was asleep. i told him it was the guy up the street. before i told him i sledged the front bumper of the random guys up the street. to this day my house mate is still letting his tyres down on a weekly basis "
          Last edited by NaiLed; 07-10-2005, 03:38 PM.

Comment

For the record, mine is not true.
            USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
            ---A few minutes later---
            9:cool koen> you scorereseted
            9:Kim> UM
            9:Kim> i didn't
            9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
            9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
            9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
            9:pascone> lol?

Comment

You actually own a dog?

Comment

No, I jacked off my cat and he came on me.
                USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                ---A few minutes later---
                9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                9:Kim> UM
                9:Kim> i didn't
                9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                9:pascone> lol?

Comment

today while i was talking to zeus i was half naked singing "GIRLS CALL ME JOLLYRANCHER CAUSE I STAY SO HARD. YOU CAN SUCK ME FOR A LONG TIME OH MY GOD"
                  can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
                    (:3=

Comment

i still post on this message board
                      5:gen> man
                      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

I like to bite my bubbles in the bathtub.
                        k8> (both my dad's are gay :( )

Comment

I playied WoW, and it became a false-god in my life, the addictiveness still flows within me, sometimes I dream about WoW and my friends on WoW. If it wouldn't been for the promise I made to the Father of all, God, Jahve, then I would run to the shop and buy a gamecard and play. I'm sure this burdon will some day be lifted from my shoulders. Spiritual burdons isn't funny buisness.. the pain.

If you are playing WoW, quit while you can.. you won't be able to let go if you are too easy to get addicted. Eventually ofc, you might get bored, but its a MMORPG, they will release more stuff related to story etc, that _will_ keep you there.
                          Endless space, endless exploration.

Comment

Originally posted by dchao
                            If you have the story behind that gif, you really must lay it on us.

Looks like he totally saw her coming and layed her the fuck out anyway.

My favorite is the guy in the background who sees the collision coming, then he says "Wow!"

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
                              My favorite is the guy in the background who sees the collision coming, then he says "Wow!"
                              I think he's saying 'Down!' myself.

Comment

I think he might have started to follow through.

Comment

Working...
                                X