Nfl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nfl

NFL TRAINING CAMP HAS STARTED!!! any fans of the NFL? whats your team and what you think they gonna do this year?

CHICAGO BEARS

Grossman is back and they got Cedric Benson at RB... GG fudgePACKERS
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Seattle Sehawks, fuck yea!

Seattle' offense is gonna rape, with the resigning or Walter Jones at left tackle (6 year deal too), maintaining what I believe is the second best line in the NFL, next to the Pats. They also put the franchise tag on Shaun Alexander at RB. Plus Hasslebeck has really come into his own in the past year, and if his Recievers (Koren Robinson and Darrel Jackson) can pull their head out of their asses, then we should score a shitload. That, and they signed Jerome Pathon and Joe Jurevicious, just to make sure that if Jackson and Robinson F up, we have two other quality recievers to step in.

The defense on the other hand....Sure they Signed Jamie Sharper to come play outside Linebacker, but that was at the price of losing both Anthony Simmons and Chad Brown (two former pro bowl, and quite injury prone, outside Linebackers to free agency) They also lost Ken Lucas, a 23 year old stud Corner, but were able to sign Bryce Fisher, to go alongside Grant Wistrom at DE, and sign Kevin Dyson, a pro bowl Corner to replace Ken Lucas. But, again the problem rests in the Linebackers, who are made up of Sharper on one end, the pitiful Isiah Kaczevenski in the middle, and The most worthless piecoe of shit DD Lewis on the other end. Basically, Seattle's defense is going to rely on their big men to shut down the run, and their top caliber DB Core to keep the ball down.

Despite having a shitty linebacker core (and we all know that linebackers are the heart of any defense) The Seahawks should throw up a shitload of points this season. If they can keep teams relatively grounded (meaning hold em to 14-21 points a game) then the offense should steamroll teams.

I'm predicting a good season, and a breakout season for Hasslebeck.
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Fuck the Patriots.
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

As long as the Patriots or Eagles don't win it all I don't really care, but I have taken a liking to the Falcons.
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

i aint even from the US but seeing as i watched the Superbowl im just gonna say the Philadelphia Eagles

if theyre good enough for Will Smith, theyre good enough for me B)
          Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
          oNe-t> YEAH
          nopcode> before going out
          funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

now that i'm living in pittsburgh, i'm pretty much going to have to be a steelers fan. people take their sports very seriously around here... i'd almost be afraid to say i was for any other team.
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Yeah, it's pretty much a toss up who the Kansas City Chiefs are going to play in the super bowl.
              PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

$10 says Kendrell Bell gets injured after 2 games PJ.

If Rothliesberger can play this season like how he started last season it's going to be a good year for the Steelers. We lost Plaxico but we got basically everyone else from last years 15-1 team and maybe Heath Miller can grab a few balls to make up for the loss of Plaxico.

Comment

Sigh, it sucks this year and last, and the year before that... to be a Giants fan

GO GIANTS :/

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
                    Yeah, it's pretty much a toss up who the Kansas City Chiefs are going to play in the super bowl.
                    Right, it's either that kid from New Mexico who always picks the Falcons to play as Vick or that guy from Saskatoon, but rumour among other Madden online players is that he sometimes quits the game if he gives up a turnover in the first few minutes.

Comment

PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Cincinnati Bengals...No question they are the super bowl champs. They got the young running back, a up and coming quarter back in carson palmer, and by the far the most untouchable reciever in the game today.. Chat Johnson. Dont forget his friend P-Dub. Oh and Marvin Lewis for NFl coach of the year this year.

Comment

That's a great pic of Triceratops, Peej.

I'm a 49er fan, but I'm not very knowledgable about the sport as I'd like to be. I never played it, just watched it on TV. So the subtleties of the defenses and play calling is lost on my newb self.

Comment

Eagles!@11
                            TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                            TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                            TelCat> i dont

Comment

lol football fans
                              The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Working...
                              X