• Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats with terrell owens?
    this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
    (:3=

Comment

Did anyone ever create that Fantasy Football League?
      Originally posted by Tone
      Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Originally posted by dchao
        whats with terrell owens?
        Just a primadonna....should be fined and benched so he sits out the season. San Fran knew what they where getting rid of!

I love his excuses as to why he should get a new contract...he needs money for his family. 9 million is not enough nor any signing bonus's he would have had if had just shut up. I could have supported my past 2 generations of family with that money!

I dunno...maybe it's me? 9 million just doesn't buy a gallon of milk anymore!

His agent Drew Rosenfeld...what a schmuck! compared the salary Tom Cruise got in his last movie to what T.O. should get...said that T.O. is putting his life on the line and should make 16 million at least...oh please...but when asked about the soldier's that are only getting minimal coverage of insurance and monies to fight, he says..."well they signed that contract" So did T. f'n O.

Screw T.O. hope he never plays a day of NFL ball again....he should only have to suffer in a job that he would make $30,000.00 a year.
        May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Working...
        X