Gas prices today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas prices today.

Ouch they jumped like 20-30 cents this morning.

Commments?
    "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Well they would due to the hurricane closing down oil refineries.

Comment

Yeah, it sucks. Thankfully I have around ¾ of a tank to run errands and stuff, because I'd break down and cry at the pump if I had to pay these prices.
      Originally posted by Tone
      It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
      Originally posted by the_paul
      Gargle battery acid fuckface
      Originally posted by Material Girl
      I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

I also forgot to mention I will be heading up to the cottage today which is like 255 kms from my house. and My tank is at less then half now......

Comment

on the bright side, you can laugh even more now at the Lexus SUV drivers who need premium grade gas every 3 days
          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

I'd laugh harder if they couldn't afford it. Rich assholes.
            Last edited by PH; 09-01-2005, 10:38 AM. Reason: Took out some petty shit that didn't need to be said.
            Originally posted by Tone
            It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
            Originally posted by the_paul
            Gargle battery acid fuckface
            Originally posted by Material Girl
            I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

k, I just paid $56.70 to fill up my Wrangler, if the prices don't go down, I will hurt someone.
              7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
              Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
              TWLJ Champion Season 11
              TWLB All-Star Season 10
              Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

I am so fucking happy I got rid of my dodge charger for that pussass honda.

in state college gases were 2.49 on tuesday, 2.79 yesterday, and 2.99 today. Its even scarier just to imagine the prices in the city (which were already 2.69 - 3.09 in philly before the hurricane)
                TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                TelCat> i dont

Comment

Gas prices were 94.1 earlier this week, yesterday were 103.5 and today ranging from 113.6 to 126.9
                  by the way thats per liter.

Comment

Amercians can stfu bout price of oil/petrol etc, its a record high for them and its still half the price of wot we pay. no wander u consume more than half of the worlds oil

Comment

First of all I'm not American I'm Canadian, second I wasen't complaining like some one else, I was just discussing.

Comment

You have to fully think about the difference in economies if you're going to start bashing America over this.

I understand how it works but I'm not gonna lecture you.

Comment

didnt Bush release some of the emergency stock to try and ease the prices?
                          it could make a difference
                          Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                          oNe-t> YEAH
                          nopcode> before going out
                          funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

the petroleum reserve isn't meant to ease prices but its supposed to be used if there's a emergency if somehow all supplies of crude just got cut off. There is enough in the reserve to supply current gasoline use rates in the US for 90 days.

It could be even more fucked up if the reserve was used up, and then this happened (which is more likely now because of the conditions overseas) which means that there will be no time for adjustments and since people in america rely so heavily on cars, it could get really ugly.
                            TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                            TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                            TelCat> i dont

Comment

Tss, still about 1.25€/litre in Finland ($1.56/litre). Tomorrow's predict is somewhere around 1.50€/litre ($1.87).

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/...s/oil.span.jpg
                              http://media.washingtonpost.com/wp-d...5083001932.jpg
                              Last edited by tahkis; 09-01-2005, 01:28 PM.
                              megaman89> tsunami taught me that 1 shouldnt have used it
                              L K> taught u what?
                              megaman89> how to suck

9:WiL> im gonna with my league \o/
                              9:Graner <ZH>> you mean win?
                              9:WiL> being on plade i forgot how to spell it

Comment

Working...
                              X