Gas prices today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

storage is correct
    in sweden 61 % of the gasprice is actually taxes. the VAT, Carbon dioxide tax (cos of the greenhouse effect) and the energy tax are all included in the price.

in 1997 it was as high as 75 % but due to the instability in the world lately, and the rising gas prices all over the world, they have lowered the taxes.
    Originally posted by Tyson
    There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
    Originally posted by HeavenSent
    Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
    Originally posted by Izor
    Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by kamakazi-insomniac View Post
      5 doller hose, 5 gallon tank= FREE GAS

go to dealer ships and take there gas, most of those cars are full and arnt under security camras. PUMP AND GO?
      i worked at a car dealership and my buddies that are still there always let me use the lot gas thing on friday/sat so once a week or so i grab a tank for free!

grand theft gasoline!
      (RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Left_Eye:
      (RoboHelp)>TW Staff are looking for players who play regulary and are friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and who
      (RoboHelp)>show a desire to improving the zone. If you are interested in joining TW Staff, e-mail
      (RoboHelp)>TWStaff@gmail.com
      (RoboHelp)>If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please use :Left_Eye:<Message>.

Comment

I need to move to Venzuela.. fucking 1 eurocent per litre..
        Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

The gas prices is going to increase even more. As long as India and China keep getting richer, they will consume more oil for each year. Hybrid cars are the way to go.
          DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
          Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
          Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
          -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

the profit margin for the oil companies is still insane... and the tax.. here the tax is a percentage of teh retail price.. so considering the price of fuel has tripled over the last decade so has the tax revenue.. something the government doesnt like to talk about.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue View Post
              Good post I saw on another forum-
              It's not just the ridiculousness of SUVs, it's the insanity of the entire suburban living regime. Forget what Europeans pay, it doesn't matter. They don't have as many of them spending an hour on the freeway to get to work. They have much better public transportation and are far less car dependant than Americans. A 30 mile trip for them is more likely an occassional visit to relatives. A 30 mile trip for us is the morning commute. No comparison.

Gasoline is not cheap. Nor is gasoline expensive. Our way of life is expensive.
              I don't think the forum is ready for that kind of truth, I still think humans dependency on oil doesn't have a border. We'd all like to think that we're better than someone else but we all use our cars unnecessarily.
              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by RATTY... View Post
                Hybrid cars are the way to go.
                and get even more expensive food
                Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                There wont be another election for president.
                Obama is the Omega President.
                http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Cops View Post
                  I don't think the forum is ready for that kind of truth, I still think humans dependency on oil doesn't have a border. We'd all like to think that we're better than someone else but we all use our cars unnecessarily.
                  People often make the mistake is to think our dependancy on oil is simple oil for transport.

Plastic, arugable one of the most important inventions of the 20th century is made from oil. Think about how much of your stuff is made from plastic.

Everything colored in this picture uses oil in some way. http://www.priweb.org/ed/pgws/uses/uses_home.html

Natrual Gas (which is often found with oil) is used to make fertilisers for our food.

Our modern world is built and run on oil, much like the early half of the 20th Centery was dependant on Coal.
                  Rediscover online gaming. Get Subspace

Mantra-Slider> you like it rough
                  Kitty> true

I girl with BooBiez> OH I GET IT U PRETEND TO BE A MAN

Flabby.tv - The Offical Flabby Website

Comment

It's not just the ridiculousness of SUVs, it's the insanity of the entire suburban living regime. Forget what Europeans pay, it doesn't matter. They don't have as many of them spending an hour on the freeway to get to work. They have much better public transportation and are far less car dependant than Americans. A 30 mile trip for them is more likely an occasional visit to relatives. A 30 mile trip for us is the morning commute. No comparison.
                    Bullshit. If I look at the Netherlands, an hour on the free way during rush hour? Fuck that is not a lot of time. If you have to go over the A2 or pretty much any highway around Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague and Utrecht (not even to mention the A27 between Utrecht and Breda) its a constant traffic jam fuck. If you have to go to Utrecht from where I live, its about 40 minutes to get to a location within Utrecht, during Rush hours, you can pretty much make that 90 to 100 minutes.

We might have good public transportation, but our trains and buses are crammed full during rush hour and that is with a shitload of people using the car to get to work and stuff. 30 miles is roughly 50km, that really isn't anything special within the Netherlands for commuting and we have a small ass country. Hell, I drive like 90km in total when I go to my uni and from there back home.
                    Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Since age 20 I had to work on different locations for different clients. had to get up at 6 am, or earlier, to try and beat the traffic. That's with an minimum of 30 miles, usually above 50. But those 'little euro miles' take very long due the traffic jams. (the whole way is a jam actually).
                      Then, at age 24, i moved for my job to curacao (small caribbean island) for 2 years. Home to work was 10 mins drive.

I realised that traffeling is a huge waste of time, and i made the desision, when i got back to holland, to move to a big city where i could walk/bike/take the metro to work. Looking back, i made the best disision ever.

Of course this doesn't count for everybody, but if you have a choise and moving closer to work is an option: do it, im fucking loving it.
                      I don't have a car now, if i want to go somewhere i take public transport and then rent a taxi. I can get up later, easely enjoy my breakfast, and then goto work (when i deside, no need to avoid traffic jams). Expensive gas prises don't effect me anymore. No speeding tickets. No aggression/ stress due traffic jam. Drinking+driving doesn't excist: i walk to the pub/restaurant. Work/ goverment gives you tax refund on your public trafel too. I calculated and it safes me easely 15.000 euro per year. And, that's including taking taxi's because i dont have a car.

The whole car subject is a way of the goverment to strip you naked; like a chicken. Every feather gets taken off slowly, until you have nothing left.

..Just my 2 cents..

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
                        and get even more expensive food
                        I was thinking more of the ones using gas/diesel combined with an electric engine. But yeah, the ones using biofuel makes food more expensive, the people didn't think that far.
                        DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                        Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                        Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                        -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

I think the whole "short commute to work in europe bs" is a misnomer and has been debunked.

Im a car guy, I just couldn't see myself getting rid of my car and using the shitty public transport. (id be late for work every day, and I'd have to loiter around at work for a few hours everyday just waiting for the bus)
                          Besides, what would I take to track days? A taxi?

I wish gas prices were lower sure, it'd save me a lot of money over the course of a year, however, there are some positives to come out of it too, I hardly see any completely shit bangers (**cough** 1990 accord **cough**) on my daily commute, which do make the roads a safer place.

Case in point, last summer I was driving to work on the highway, when a early 80s corolla decided to overtake me, after about 4 minutes of trying he got past me and changed lane infront of me, at this point one of his "rims" came loose and flew towards my windscreen. Good thing the outside lane was empty and I was able to change lanes quickly, or I wouldve had a nice steel wheel through my face.

Also, alternative fuel development isn't necessarily a bad thing, sure biodiesel is a huge fuckup and will be more detrimental than worth while, but solutions like ethanol are viable imho, I don't give a rats ass about alcohol prices, and I'd gladly pay a grand to convert my car to run on ethanol if it means I'd be paying a few dollars a gallon instead of around 8.
                          Displaced> I get pussy every day
                          Displaced> I'm rich
                          Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                          Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                          Thors> prolly
                          Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

4.19 here is the highest I have seen it 4.02 is the average. I live in Florida
                            OBama/Biden 08

Comment

Originally posted by Displaced View Post
                              I don't give a rats ass about alcohol prices
                              hey now
                              Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                              You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                              There wont be another election for president.
                              Obama is the Omega President.
                              http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

People will no longer drive under the influence. It's either fuelling your car, or drinking it. Not both.
                                You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Working...
                                X