No announcement yet.

Gas prices today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I told all my friends I'm not driving again for the rest of the year, because I want a XBOX360.

At this rate, I am NOT going to be able to afford it.

Like I said to my friends, I work at Dunkin' Donuts, not Enron.
    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Their using hurricane Katrina as an excuse to make more money methinks.
      7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
      1:Rough> is radiation an element?
      8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
      Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
      Piston> I own in belim
      6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Yep, the hurricane was a government conspiracy! </tone>

It really sucks though, because our family can't really live without gasoline. Living 20 miles away from the nearest town kind of makes it impossible to get there except by car. And on top of that, we wouldn't be able to farm our fields because our tractors need gasoline.
        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
        1:Chao <ER>> at all
        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
          Glad I ride a motorcycle to commute
          In agreeance
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Sun 1
            Amercians can stfu bout price of oil/petrol etc, its a record high for them and its still half the price of wot we pay. no wander u consume more than half of the worlds oil
            Your economy is set of for that-ours isn't.
            "I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake."

-RIP Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
              I didn't mean it like that.
              7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
              1:Rough> is radiation an element?
              8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
              Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
              Piston> I own in belim
              6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

In Mass it's increased about 30 cents a days, averaging 3.09 now. Actually, mass insituted a gass ration on a state wide basis. Aam I glad that my jetta gets 39 MPG.

Maybe this will make people realize that driving their hummer and SUV's to the grocery store and the mall is simply not only a waste of gas, but a waste of money. The money that they spend will eventually begin to outweigh the feeling of suprememcy that they gain from driving such vehicles.
                2:STOMPA> my room mate just used my scissors to open her food. those are the scissors i use to trim my pubes

Mamamia! Save the princess Left_eye from the big and fat browser Yojo! ?go MARIO to play it. -nanas <ZH>
                9:trashed> LOL YOJ
                9:ph <ER>> LOL FAT BROWSER YOJO
                9:ph <ER>> OH GOD I SPIT MY WATER EVERYWHERE
                We need more people here! Yojo? is too fat and 10 isnt enough to life him up. ?go mario -Nanas <ZH>

alinea> if your penis wasn't so big, I coulda cleared it in one rep

Comment

Originally posted by Bob (SRB)
                  The huge joke about the whole oil industry is the fact that they raise the price of a barrel of oil as soon as some kind of change occurs such as a natural disaster or tention in Iraq, when the plain fact is, it takes oil many months (almost a year for oil coming from the middle east) to be shipped, refined, etc, before it even makes the pumps. So the effects of something like this shouldn't actually be felt for a long time. But the oil companies use tragedies as an excuse to pocket more money, and they know we can't do anything about it because we NEED the oil. And it's greedy assholes like this that basically run society, what a twisted world we live in.
                  Good point. I would add that the numbers you hear about for 'a barrel of oil' are future based numbers, like futures in the stock market.

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89

It really sucks though, because our family can't really live without gasoline. Living 20 miles away from the nearest town kind of makes it impossible to get there except by car. And on top of that, we wouldn't be able to farm our fields because our tractors need gasoline.
                    Then maybe you should commit suicide.

Just an idea.
                    Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                    sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Regular was 2.89 where I live yesterday, remember me posting about that?

3.39 TODAY.

THREE, FUCKING THIRTY NINE
                      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Liquid Blue, the quote you gave us earlier was smart. Wanna give me the url to the forum that smart people post in? :grin:
                        5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                        5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                        5: Da1andonly> =((
                        5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                        5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                        5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Nah they have idiots there too. Idiots and attention whores all over the internet, just the handful of good posters throughout the intraweb to keep me coming back for more.
                          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

just a lil update.

1.50€/l here now, or 7.00$ per gallon, yeehaw ima goin bankrupt.
                            Displaced> I get pussy every day
                            Displaced> I'm rich
                            Displaced> I drive a ferrari lol
                            Displaced> ur a faggot with no money
                            Thors> prolly
                            Thors> but the pussy is HAIRY!

best comeback ever

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Blue

3.39 TODAY.

THREE, FUCKING THIRTY NINE
                              Compared to

Originally posted by Displaced

1.50€/l here now, or 7.00$ per gallon, yeehaw ima goin bankrupt.

stop whining. =(
                              Last edited by Da1andonly; 09-04-2005, 09:52 AM.
                              Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                              You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                              There wont be another election for president.
                              Obama is the Omega President.
                              http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Da1 doesn't seem to understand that his country is also a lot less dependent on cars, and that their cars are probably a lot more economical so a gallon goes further. Correct me if I'm wrong there.
                                Originally posted by Tone
                                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                                Originally posted by the_paul
                                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                                Originally posted by Material Girl
                                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Working...
                                X