Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All forum moderators can type perfectly
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Especially while drunk I'm hearing.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

I was going to wear 'her's bikini on the last night but I got hammered and forgot. I was so fucking pissed in the morning, it would have made an excellent TW Gallery photo. If you're old school, the guy with the eye-liner is Tigerex. Him and 'her' were going to see Maryln Manson so they thought they should fit in by dressing up... as cats. I think Manson was more scared of them. I went to see The Futureheads with the other guy

Comment

I miss Tigerex

Comment

why is my name in this thread?
            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

"I once attended a drum'n'bass night where Bristol-based DJ legend Roni Size was the star turn for the evening," shouts Hugo Gallery, setting the scene for today's excruciating public faux pas ...

... over a throbbing bassline and relentless loop-ridden bam-bada-bam-bada-bam-bam beat.

"Being a Bristolian in Bristol, I had been drinking cider all afternoon and was insanely drunk." Ooh arr, the soothing caress of the electric apple-juice.

"At some point during Mr Size's set, he stopped the music and requested that the crowd acknowledge one minute's silence for recently deceased drum'n'bass-merchant DJ Chemistry, who had tragically died in a car crash."

A minute's silence at a jungle extravaganza? Now there's a public faux pas. But we reckon Hugo's not here to embarrass Roni Size ...

"Around 30 seconds into the minute, I sensed a circle of space around me on the dance floor and found myself shouting: 'STAND BACK! STAND BACK! IT IS GOING TO BE EIGHT FOOT LONG!'"

"The bouncers quickly ejected me, mainly to prevent an angry mob of drum'n'bass fans from teaching me a lesson I would not forget."

"I have trawled my psyche to figure out what my outburst could possibly have meant, but to this day I am none the wiser. It is the most shameful act of disrespect I have ever committed and I still feel guilty."

Perhaps you'd just necked a small blue tablet, Hugo? If you've committed a similarly shameful act of disrespect we want to hear about it. Email the.boss@guardian.co.uk and put A Chill Filled The Room in the subject bar.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya
                why is my name in this thread?
                do you search your name?
                Originally posted by turmio
                jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                Originally posted by grand
                I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

I don't get it Zeus, was it an anti-ecstacy thing?
                  Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                    Here comes the inevitable edit that makes me cry becuase you've been a mod for 3 years now.
                    I've always been wondering actually if zeus does it by writeing the color thing himself or by choosing red from the drop down menu and writeing warning in the box.

Guess this solves it :up:
                    5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                    5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                    5: Da1andonly> =((
                    5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                    5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                    5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Zeus make Tigersex come back kthx. Nice photo btw.
                      Regency> not in for dd lol
                      Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

Originally posted by Dant-Zu
                        Zeus make Tigersex come back kthx. Nice photo btw.
                        He made an appearance about 2 months ago, I asked him if he'd be here during the summer holidays, he said "maybe", however, he wasn't. He'll be going back to uni soon I expect, so it's unlikely we'll see him anytime soon. What a shame.

Comment

SPIN KITTY
                          last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

(^=.=^) (^=.=) (^=.) (^=) (^) (^ ^) (^) (=^) (.=^) (=.=^) (^=.=^)
                            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                            5: Da1andonly> =((
                            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Working...
                            X