Best post... ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best post... ever

With scenes of desperation much like an alcoholic desperately pulls himself along a creaking and splintered wooden floor searching for a drink, or a cheap tenement block landlord in a dilapidated area of town with a large italian community begging for another week to pay his protection money, or some random guy sitting in front of his computer trying to think of some kind introductory metaphor and watching it turn into a 500 word, overblown, un-related and completely irrelevant behemoth, I've given up on originality in the search for my next poll. Whats your favourite post on these forums? Triceratop's 'shtu up', one of divine ride's white gangsta (wangsta?) rambles or something else that leaps to your mind? Nominate as many posts as you like and provide a link so I know waht you're talking about and we'll vote on them when we've collected enough decent posts
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

i think the reason the forums blow is because we idolize the past and don't focus on you know, being funny now
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Make with the funny.
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

yeah someone else be funny

internet de la jerome

Comment

Thanks for the contributions

Comment

as sort of an FYI, noone here has contributed and we're like 5 posts in

internet de la jerome

Comment

3 of which are yours and 3 of which are mine

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy
                Picture this if you will:

There is a soapbox in the middle of a large derelict factory floor. People are milling about, conversing, laughing, or in heated discussion.
                Then a short, pudgy man steps up onto the soapbox. His balance falters a little because stepping on anything higher than a shopping mall escalator is considered excercise. He coughes loudly a few times that demand attention. Unfortunately it triggers his asthma and he continues coughing for several minutes. The people stop to watch the short pudgy man, you never know, he might have something useful to say, once he finds the air to, that is.
                regaining his composure he stands as tall as a pudgy little man can and opens his mouth. The entire contents of his stomach are unleashed upon the unsuspecting crowd. His mouth is likened to that of a fire hose, his spew reaches across the factory floor and some even manages to hit the walls on the far side. By now, everyone is dripping wet in regurgitation. There is an awkward silence that seems to last an eternity. The short pudgy man feels proud of himself, as if Winston Churchill himself had just delivered the speech of his life.
                Then suprisingly, the crowd resume their normal chatter. The conversation, the laughter, the arguements all continue exactly where it left off, as if nothing at all had happened. The pudgy man turns red from embarrassment and steps down from the soapbox, again his balance falters. He really needs to get outside more. We now leave the derelict factory and observe a large painted sign on the outside which says in large, faded letters, "Trash Talk".
                That makes me laugh every time I read it. Kudos to Rudy.
                Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                1:Chao <ER>> at all
                1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

I'm fairly sure Ruby's CISCO degree can kick the shit out of whatever else you have.
                  5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                  5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                  5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

i remember (one of the pallies) posting this really long random something. i don't remember any of it but i'm pretty sure it involved a drunken barfight

it angers me, because i remember almost loosing my bowels over it, but i cant remember anything

this was like Pre-jerome, when I still trolled the forums anonymously, before I even owned the name jerome

internet de la jerome

Comment

perhaps this one In Tone's 911 thread, by Conc.

Originally posted by Disliked
                      Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                      +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
                        [Rudy Quote here]
                        That makes me laugh every time I read it. Kudos to Rudy.
                        I second this one
                        DELETED

Comment

if george bush doesnt care about black people then why is he the president of the united states hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

- exotic
                          - awesome
                          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya
                            if george bush doesnt care about black people then why is he the president of the united states hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

- exotic
                            - awesome
                            i nominate ilya(z) for class treasurer '06
                            Originally posted by turmio
                            jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                            Originally posted by grand
                            I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

the one where richard creager came out of the closet
                              5:gen> man
                              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Working...
                              X