SS Convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jason
    in pennsylvania they stop selling liquor at about 9pm, and as of right now, we still can't buy anything on sundays. thankfully, they're changing the law here pretty soon and we'll at least get sundays.

as it stands, i stock up on large amounts of liquor early in the week, and if i happen to run out, i'm forced to go to a bar and get totally ripped off on a six pack or two.
    Jason, They have started the change already...just outside of Philly. The two State Stores (PA Govt. controls the liquor) in my local vacinity are open on Sundays. As for beer, there is always take-out at your favorite watering hole.

As for the SS Con. There are quite a few players from CT, NY, PA, NJ, VA, MD areas to possibly get 10 - 20 to show. The Mid-Atlantic is active in the TW & SS arena's.
    May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

Comment

Heard Priitk is getting rich. Tell him to arrange a convention and buy everybody a plane ticket.
      I don't know if I'd ever go to a convention .. lol just imagine the stuff you'd see over there ... little 11 yr old kids walking around with their mother, holding their laptop under their arms.
      Or some 50 yr old fat guys with thick glasses, smelling like sweat.. walking around looking for TelCat.
      Don't think I could handle that ... Too many weirdo's.
      7:Barton> hi tats
      7:Barton> still no smod?
      7:Barton> :(
      7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
      7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
      3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

I don't think he could afford 1000+ people even if they were all on economy flights.... There's no way to contact them all, the only way he would get people to come, are through the forums. I think that priit would make a high-society kinda thing, and only invite the staff, and other super hardcore people.

Comment

LOL .. your boy Priitk can sell Skype for a few billion.
          Believe he'll be rich enough even to buy a huge warbird which will come pick us all up !
          Hmmmmmmm ... imagine a huge WarBird landing in your yard .. *drools* :greedy:
          7:Barton> hi tats
          7:Barton> still no smod?
          7:Barton> :(
          7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
          7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
          3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

Originally posted by Anduril.
            LOL .. your boy Priitk can sell Skype for a few billion.
            Believe he'll be rich enough even to buy a huge warbird which will come pick us all up !
            Hmmmmmmm ... imagine a huge WarBird landing in your yard .. *drools* :greedy:
            You mean a huge red terrier?
            :whistling

Comment

I'd definatly go to one
              If it was held in a major Belfast pub
              While a Man Utd match was on

Otherwise i couldn't afford it

If there was ever an Ireland convention , and i'm sure there isn't enough for that, the most reasonable place would be Dublin and i couldn't even afford the train journy just to meet 3 ppl i don't know get drunk whine about the ignorance of the youth playing ss and go back.
              In my world,
              I am King

sigpic

Comment

Heard Priitk is getting rich. Tell him to arrange a convention and buy everybody a plane ticket.
                I don't know if I'd ever go to a convention .. lol just imagine the stuff you'd see over there ... little 11 yr old kids walking around with their mother, holding their laptop under their arms.
                Or some 50 yr old fat guys with thick glasses, smelling like sweat.. walking around looking for TelCat.
                Don't think I could handle that ... Too many weirdo's.
                Hmmmmmmm ... imagine a huge WarBird landing in your yard .. *drools*
                HE'S BAITING ME ON PURPOSE
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Anduril was probably "tanked" when he wrote that.............

Comment

Didn't you know Zeus? When anyone else says something like that, they're nerds. When Anduril says it, he's just joking and you're the nerd for not realizing he's joking. Unless we all agree with him, in which case none of us are nerds and he's not joking.

Comment

If Priitk wasn't rich, I'd feel bad for him. No wonder so many rich people are jerks who are disconnected from reality---all their poor aquaintances want to tell them how to spend their money.

SS Convention? I'll go if it's in London.

Edit: I just reread the first paragraph and thought I should clarify that I'm not implying Priitk is a jerk or disconnected from reality---I know virtually nothing about him. I was speaking about the stereotype about famous rich business people, atheletes, actors, and the like.
                      Last edited by Subjugation; 09-10-2005, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
                        SS Convention? I'll go if it's in London.
                        Thanks for not being more specific and whining about all the "faggots" and "underaged idiots" like the others have (i quote them because i'm trying ot quote the majority of ss players. I don't use the former, although the latter i might use if i'm irked)

The only reason a SS convention wouldn't happen is because of all the negativity from you people. And honestly, if there were a convention, I wouldn't be surprised if there were a bombing or homicide.

If you're going to say anything negative, be my guest, but don't expect me to be nice.
                        boo...:eek:

Comment

Originally posted by Blanke

The only reason a SS convention wouldn't happen is because of all the negativity from you people. And honestly, if there were a convention, I wouldn't be surprised if there were a bombing or homicide.
                          anduril and fadango is on the list over people im gonna kill
                          DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
                          Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
                          Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
                          -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by RATTY...
                            ew!
                            A kiss is a rosy dot over the 'i' of loving.

Cyrano de Bergerac

Comment

But they're not Pakistani...how are you gonna motivate yourself?

Comment

I would like to see you try. I may be fat, but I could whoop your Norweigan ass.
                                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
                                X