X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what was your reason?
    7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
    1:Rough> is radiation an element?
    8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
    Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
    Piston> I own in belim
    6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

i'm not sure

i was at the mall with my girlfriend and i had just eaten some outstanding japanese food and i was wearing really nice jeans

whats yours?
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

I watched shrek with my g.f then she pulled me up to my room, and made me do sexy stuff. That I wanted to do
        8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
        Piston> I own in belim

Comment

shrek makes me feel hot/sexy too
          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

donkey gets me all riled up
            Piston> I own in belim

Comment

last night at a party a bunch of girls were hitting on me, and my friends mom said I was looking pretty good.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                I swallowed (or so I thought) a paintball.

I have yet to poop it out.
                i dont think you should hold your breath, while waiting for it to be pooped out. paintball are made of paint and gelatine (if written like that). in other words, if you swollowed it, its dissolved now.
                and the paint is harmless, just tastes like crap.
                Throughout time, there’s been
                crimes, throughout our history
                But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
                Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
                Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
                Come on and take a stand
                Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
                and all the kids are running
                from London to Manchester
                cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

o i c.

well, i'm out of money and out of herb so i have to wait till next paycheck.
                  Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashlee
                    Ummm, I'd say about two weeks ago when some pictures turned out right.
                    (ZaBuZa)>sigh.. i been playing this game since i was 8... i am more mature then ull ever be...

Comment

Originally posted by Kontrolz
                      afkilling myself

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
                      3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
                      3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
                      1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
                      BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
                      Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

Originally posted by Kontrolz
                        Hey look, Kanye West

:groovy:
                        Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                        sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashlee
                          afkilling myself
                          funniest reply in the topic.
                          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

a really smelly fart completely ruins a moment of feeling hot/sexy, let me tell you

Comment

especially if it's not yours.
                              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

i'd rather it be someone else's than mine cause then you don't have to be all "yeah i did it :embarassed:"

Comment

Working...
                                X