No announcement yet.

when's the last time you felt hot/sexy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what the hell does bragging about how deep you had sex with someone even mean? dont all guys have sex with girls the exact same deepness every time? i dont recall a time when ive been asked "this time only put it 1/3 of the way in, that rules"

also, i dont understand why people brag that their girlfriends are flexible, what exactly does that enable you to do
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya
      i'd rather it be someone else's than mine cause then you don't have to be all "yeah i did it :embarassed:"
      dude, here in North Haven, CT it's cool to fart.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

right now yo, right now. *flex*
        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
        TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
          what the hell does bragging about how deep you had sex with someone even mean? dont all guys have sex with girls the exact same deepness every time? i dont recall a time when ive been asked "this time only put it 1/3 of the way in, that rules"

also, i dont understand why people brag that their girlfriends are flexible, what exactly does that enable you to do
          I think it just means he was really putting some effort into fucking her. I've never slept with a gymnast or really flexible girl though, so I don't know about the second question.
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Looooool.

To answer the second questions, it allows you to assume more kinky positions, and less effort on the male's behalf- or at least that's how I see it.

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
            3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
            3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
            1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
            BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
            Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

Originally posted by Ashlee
              Looooool.

To answer the second questions, it allows you to assume more kinky positions, and less effort on the male's behalf- or at least that's how I see it.
              I don't want to assume the role of the typical SS male player, but...

nah

I can't bring myself to say it.
              boo...:eek:

Comment

Originally posted by Blanke
                I don't want to assume the role of the typical SS male player, but...

nah

I can't bring myself to say it.
                wait what.

-

-

tim> .?squad tim
                BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim

-

Comment

Originally posted by Ashlee
                  wait what.
                  uz a ho.
                  HO!suckmuhdickplz
                  Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                  sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Sorry DTF, but suckmuhdickplz is not the new f.
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                    Originally posted by the_paul
                    Gargle battery acid fuckface
                    Originally posted by Material Girl
                    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Doesfthisfmeanfyourfgf isfreallyffatfsofshe's notfflexiblefatfall? Thisfisfthefonlyfforum infwhichfpeoplefhighlight eachfother'sfpostsftofsee hiddenfmessages.Those who have read the hiddend f's feel proud of yourselves.

Comment

it was just a figure of speech, face

deep dicking is the equivalent of fucking her brains out

at least that's how i've always viewed it
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DoTheFandango
                          uz a ho.
                          HO!suckmuhdickplz
                          WHAT SON WHAT

YOU WANNA TAKE IT TO THE STREETS?!? f's are for the cool kids.

-

-

tim> .?squad tim
                          BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim

-

Comment

Originally posted by majin-uub
                            Doesfthisfmeanfyourfgf isfreallyffatfsofshe's notfflexiblefatfall? Thisfisfthefonlyfforum infwhichfpeoplefhighlight eachfother'sfpostsftofsee hiddenfmessages.Those who have read the hiddend f's feel proud of yourselves.
                            I see the light.

-

-

tim> .?squad tim
                            BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim

-

Comment

You mean.. you highlight peoples posts two?
                              As for flexibility, my ex was reasonably flexible, ex-ballet dancer, but I have nothing to compare it to. I suppose if you're flexible, you're less likely to cramp up part way through, and it saves a lot of embarresment.

Originally posted by Disliked
                              Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                              +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

flexible bitches can lay on the table and you can sit under it in the middle and she can bend around 270 degrees and suck your dick while getting fucked by another dude at the same time on the table. that way you dont have to see the other dude and avoid dick2dick contact
                                can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Working...
                                X