Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today i watched 6 consectutive hours of Football!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today i watched 6 consectutive hours of Football!!

How cool am i !!!

14:00
    Northern Ireland vs Wales
    After a very exciting 2-2 draw in Cardiff and N.Ireland managing to beat England 1-0 i thought this match was going to be an anti-climax and be a scrappy 1-0 game with either side likely to get the winner.

I was very wrong, out of the 3 matches this had the best quality football and by far the most exiting match.

it was 0-2 to Wales at 1/2 time and Wales missed a penalty but after 1/2 time Northern Ireland pulled it back to a level 2-2 before Wales went back 2-3 infront and then it was a siege of the Wales goal but they clung on for victory.

16:00
    England vs Austria

I really thought Austria were going to get the backlash from England as they went on to win 5-0 after an embarassing defeat in their privious match. Again i was wrong and England were piss poor and boring. The goal was a dodgy penalty but that was evened out when a clear cut penalty wasn't given. At one point i went and got my atlas to find out how many ppl lived in Austria as i thought it was ten million then switched to 5 million, turns out its about 8 million.

game finishes 1-0 to England, beckham got sent off harshly and Crouch looks wierd and gangly

18:00
    Cyprus vs Republic of Ireland

I was confident of an Ireland win and expected about a 0-3 scoreline or a 0-1 with Ireland dominating.

For the 3rd time i was wrong.
    Ireland were shit poor and their keeper (shay given) was man of the match. They managed to score in the first 6 minutes and the rest of that half was dire. They sat back and Cyprus should have scored at least 2 goals and they had a penalty saved. Second 1/2 Ireland did a little better but mainly becuase the Cyprus players looked tired after dominating the first half so much.

It finished a very unconvincing 0-1 to R. Ireland
    In my world,
    I am King

sigpic

We got humped

Again.
    2:puker> gilder is any band bigger than metallica in your country
    2:gilder> if artist count, madonna, cause he was in finland once
    2:puker> he
    2:puker> maledonna
    2:Sika> whats metallica

Comment

I thought you were going to say 6 hours of Third Watch. You sure had me going.
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by H I M
        We got humped

Again.
        Yeah i heard the Scotland result ><

still at least Smith seems to be moving them forward

Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        I thought you were going to say 6 hours of Third Watch. You sure had me going.
        I've no idea what that is :fear:
        In my world,
        I am King

sigpic

Comment

The thread title sounds like one of those commercials advertising Digital Cable.

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure Drop
            Yeah i heard the Scotland result ><

still at least Smith seems to be moving them forward

I've no idea what that is :fear:
            It is a show about paramedics, police officers and firemen and firewomen (fire people if you will), and it is about action and drama and romance sometimes too.

Comment

sounds like me tomorrow:

rams/seahawks
              philly/dallas
              cincy/jacksonvillez
              +baseball playoffs...

.?buy life

Comment

BEFORE ANYONE ELSE DOES IT:

You do not have enough points to purchase that item.

Comment

I really don't know why we play Peter Crouch. In fact I really dislike him
                  Originally posted by Facetious
                  edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by Send
                    The thread title sounds like one of those commercials advertising Digital Cable.
                    nah it was all free to air i don't have the sports channels ><

so i'm constantly at my friends who do
                    In my world,
                    I am King

sigpic

Comment

I thought you were talking about real Football and then I was like

WHOA WHO CAN WATCH THAT MUCH COLLEGE FOOTBALL

cause you know it was Saturday

But then I realized you were talking about a different football, so I gave up.
                      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Afk playing catch
                        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                          I really don't know why we play Peter Crouch. In fact I really dislike him
                          yeah i can understand bringing him on in the last 10 mins if you need a goal and are applying alot of pressure in the air but he is to tall to add alot else. I was surprised when liverpool signed him and even more surprised he played a full 90 mins for England in a competitive match already.

What about Defoe? surely with Rooney out he would be the replacement? Maybe sven was getting an idea of how the England players would use Crouch i don't know, seemed silly taking of Owen and not Crouch.
                          In my world,
                          I am King

sigpic

Comment

i can watch a ridiculous amount of football when im hungover, which is why its so sweet that its on weekends

american football obviously
                            5:gen> man
                            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

real football obviously
                              fixed.
                              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Working...
                              X