The Great Toilet Paper Debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, I never really thought it mattered

It's not like I go into a restroom and actually notice whether the roll goes out or back and it's like "oh excuse me while I have a panic attack"

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
    3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
    3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
    1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
    BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
    Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

Roll goes toward the dumper, they take 4 sheets, fold in half twice, raise the left of their body, wipe towards the scrotum (or whatever they have), fold again, wipe again, drop
      Originally posted by Facetious
      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

while we're on the discussion, i always shower after having a shit. i mean, if you go some turd on your arm, you wouldn't just wipe it off with some paper, would you? no, you'd use soap and water. i feel dirty not showering..!

Comment

I guess you don't take a shit every 6 hours like clockwork.

Comment

Crumpling is inefficient, but excellent if you want to be as far away from your ass as is possible while wiping it. I'm a crumpler myself, and I agree with Nailed, it's nice take a shower after droping a deuce.

Comment

Originally posted by NaiLed
              while we're on the discussion, i always shower after having a shit. i mean, if you go some turd on your arm, you wouldn't just wipe it off with some paper, would you? no, you'd use soap and water. i feel dirty not showering..!
              Thats OCD
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Crumpled ball may waste alot, but it works the best and there is no way to get anyon you (UNLESS YOU ATE SOME EXLAX).

Showers are cool after taking a giant, perhaps messy, shit.
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

over

crumpled

back to front

i like it like that
                  (AznNycGuy)>waiting to finish this dd.. so i can watch my asian lesbian movie

Comment

I dunno, the crumpled method just seems like you're holding a ball of chaos, unsure how events are going to unfold. I prefer the folding method--I feel more in control and when you're in control, there is no chance of getting shit on you.

And a shower afterwards is nice, but not always possible (say you're at school and can't wait until you get home). So I keep a few of these in a ziplock bag in my backpack.
                    Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #98: Every man has his price.

Comment

Originally posted by Saturn V
                      I dunno, the crumpled method just seems like you're holding a ball of chaos, unsure how events are going to unfold. I prefer the folding method--I feel more in control and when you're in control, there is no chance of getting shit on you.
                      Exactly!

Ball of chaos + Beethoven's 2nd movement = Shitstorm ftw.

Comment

Crumple For Win

Comment

Working...
                        X