Prostitutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prostitutes

Any of you lil fucks ever rented pussy from a prostitute?God there's nothing better than fucking some of these nasty whores and then throwing them 60 dollars on the floor all wadded up and shit.I've been on a binge for the last couple of days bitches, Gangsta Rooney is back.Just fucked this little college drop out whore with blonde hair ontop and brown downlow...boned her dry then told her immediatley "Eventhough I still have another 20 minutes of your time, get the fuck outta here slut."

Your manliness is certainly unmatched everywhere in the land.

How about contributing something to society, prick?
    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I don't know which is sadder, you having to pay a girl to fuck you, or you bragging about it on the internet :turned:
      My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I heard most of the whores have sexually transmitted diseases, so don't get surprised if you get itchy ... :grin:
        ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

I know this is a gimmick thread started by a gimmick account, but I have no problem with prostitution. After all, there's a reason they call it the oldest profession.

If there's anything that history tells us, it's impossible to rid society of vice, regardless if it's drugs, prostitution, or gambling. Criminalization just creates niches for corruption and organized crime. Nevada has a fairly good model of how it could be legalized while remaining medically safe and responsible.

But it would never happen---at least until invocating religion becomes a less useful strategy to politicians.

Comment

I wouldn't even know how to find one if I wanted to fuck one. I don't pick up girls from clubs to have sex with them like some guys do, it just isn't my style. I prefer to go out with a girl for a while before I even think of sex.
            last.fm - Keeping it short

Comment

So, is he trying to pretend to be Ryder from Grand Theft Auto: SA?
              DELETED

Comment

So he's a whore-banger who spends the time when he's not banging whores... playing console RPGs.

Woot.

Originally posted by Disliked
                Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Originally posted by Theif of Time
                  So he's a whore-banger who spends the time when he's not banging whores... playing console RPGs.

Woot.
                  Doesn't sound so fucking bad
                  Originally posted by Ward
                  OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Yeah, but it does destroy his 'hardcore' image by making him more like a hardcore nerd.

He's like a Zeus wannabe, except he doesn't have any alcohol.

Originally posted by Disliked
                    Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                    +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

anyone actually considered hes not actually done this?

or if he did he probably couldnt get it up not knowing what to do lil kid.
                      get a girlfriend, get sex pretty much when you want bar one week of every month i dont have to pay, and if your good enuff you can get a hot girl.

but jeez bragging you paid a hooker lol im glad i dont have to
                      :eek:
                      HTF <ER>> yes because i like 14 year old boys pretending to be female
                      Lance> Here is BCG's song
                      Social Lif> i bet u stole it fron utube >.>
                      HTF <ER>> thats what gets me hot
                      :eek:

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
                        How about contributing something to society, prick?
                        YEAH! GO TO SCHOOL! LIKE ME! HOW ELSE ARE YOU GOING TO BE A MIDDLE MANAGER?!?!?! DON'T DO DRUGS EITHER! THEY ARE ILLEGAL!!!!! CERTAINLY DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS!

you know i dont really support guys who enjoy/brag about illegal prostitution but only the most insecure of overcompensating pompous assholes would ever use the phrase "how about contributing something to society," let's face it.
                        5:gen> man
                        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                          Heh, that was my immediate guess too.

Youse a busta, CJ! Geeeyeaah.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryder
                            Any of you lil fucks ever rented pussy from a prostitute?God there's nothing better than fucking some of these nasty whores and then throwing them 60 dollars on the floor all wadded up and shit.I've been on a binge for the last couple of days bitches, Gangsta Rooney is back.Just fucked this little college drop out whore with blonde hair ontop and brown downlow...boned her dry then told her immediatley "Eventhough I still have another 20 minutes of your time, get the fuck outta here slut."
                            good luck with the diseases youve probably gained or passed on
                            Jarlson of> if this game was a girl i would jerk off to it every night

nopcode> sometimes get mates round, have a few beers and play this yes
                            oNe-t> YEAH
                            nopcode> before going out
                            funfunfun> god the fun never stops does it

MageWarrior> I'm so sexy, frog makes me lapdance for him daily

Comment

I really hate all of the video game / whatever you would call stuff like WoW references on here because I never fully understand them

Was Ryder some badass or what?

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
                              3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
                              3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
                              1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
                              BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
                              Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

Working...
                              X