No announcement yet.

Prostitutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ryder is a character in GTA: SA played by Shaun Ryder of Happy Mondays, hot drug-influenced Manchester band of the late 80s to early 90s.

He was also in Black Grape but not many people gave a shit.

Comment

this guy..
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

I believe in freedom of choice, you can't stop people from paying for sex that said I wouldn't ever buy it, I'd rather skip getting an std.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

I am NOT hardcore
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I don't think I would enjoy having sex with someone that's been passed around like butter.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryder
              Gangsta Rooney is back.
              ...what

Comment

You're awesome!
                :bigups:
                TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                TelCat> i dont

Comment

YEAH! GO TO SCHOOL! LIKE ME! HOW ELSE ARE YOU GOING TO BE A MIDDLE MANAGER?!?!?! DON'T DO DRUGS EITHER! THEY ARE ILLEGAL!!!!! CERTAINLY DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS!

you know i dont really support guys who enjoy/brag about illegal prostitution but only the most insecure of overcompensating pompous assholes would ever use the phrase "how about contributing something to society," let's face it.
                  Because we all know some 19 year old sitting in his apartment smoking weed and telling a hooker is not only self-serving, it makes the world a better place by doing valuable research about the socioeconomic situation of prostitutes.

I am certainly pompous asshole because of the soul fact that I want to make the world a better place instead of looking out for number one all the time.
                  5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                  5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                  5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

60 bucks for sex? too bad im male... wait. nevermind, actually that rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
                      the soul fact
                      sounds like a james brown record
                      Originally posted by Ward
                      OK.. ur retarded case closed

Comment

Because we all know some 19 year old sitting in his apartment smoking weed and telling a hooker is not only self-serving, it makes the world a better place by doing valuable research about the socioeconomic situation of prostitutes.

I am certainly pompous asshole because of the soul fact that I want to make the world a better place instead of looking out for number one all the time.
                        To make the world a nicer place you need to change society and people. Going around telling other people what to do makes you one of the people making the world a less nicer place
                        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Each time I see a hooker, I think about "what did she already do in her life ..?"
                          Imagine the guys who visit these hooker places. They have three things in common, that's why they need to go there:
                          * They are ugly or just total losers.
                          * They are perverted, because they mostly will do it top secret.
                          * They are like 45+ ...

Imagine these people who go there. All old ugly dorks who can not get a real girl/woman. So imagine the stuff those girls had to do already to get paid. Having to fuck like 3 abusive dorks a night. So I'm quite sure they all carry around diseases.
                          Hope you thought about that when having sex. Allthough I'm quite sure your cock didn't see anything but your hand and Internet girls yet.
                          7:Barton> hi tats
                          7:Barton> still no smod?
                          7:Barton> :(
                          7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
                          7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
                          3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

No, that makes you naive. Sure a select few can help the world and maybe you can help a few people along the road of life. The truth is the world will still have its faults.
                            The song doesn't make your hands clap,
                            The hand claps make the song

Comment

Somehow, I think soul fact works better than sole fact.
                              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                                Ryder is a character in GTA: SA played by Shaun Ryder of Happy Mondays, hot drug-influenced Manchester band of the late 80s to early 90s.

He was also in Black Grape but not many people gave a shit.
                                Shaun Ryder actually played Maccer, of the UK band The Gurning Chimps.

The Ryder character was actually a spin off of rap legend Easy-E, who was one of the original members of NWA before going solo and dying of AIDS.

Comment

Working...
                                X