Any idea when gallary will be updated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goddess
    Actually i dont believe in the morning after pill... never even known anyone thats taken it. I think the advice went a little bit more indept though as you know and no i didn't go to the gossip mill with it.
    Alright, I was pretty drunk when this discussion happened (as one could imagine, given that if it wasn't 4:00 am when this happened, I could have called a doctor instead of going on freaking subspace for advice), I don't remember exactly how the discussion went, my apologies. If you'd like to spell it out entirely, go ahead.

My point wasn't that I trusted you or didn't trust you to not go to the gossip mill, my point is that you quite literally don't know anyone that I wouldn't want to find out about my antibiotic-interfering-with-the-pill-problem (read: any of the girl's friends, or anyone that could do something that would lead to her parents finding out). Basically, you can stop saying "oooh you shouldn't make fun of me, I know your secret" because now everyone (on these forums) knows my "secret." The lack of responses as far as this discussion are concerned make it quite clear that nobody cares about this exciting gossip, as I suspect most sexually active people have had some kind of scare or another at some point. I don't think many were drunk/dumb/desperate enough to ask you for advice, but that's as hilarious as it is shameful.

As far as my comment leading to all these 14-year-olds talking about killing your baby, sorry, didn't mean to start that, but the fact remains that it is (well, was, moment's over) hilarious that a grown person who has a child can't spell a ridiculously simple word. It also will never cease to be hilarious that someone had a subspace baby, let's face it. You've provided us with a comedy goldmine, deal with it.

Ashlee, I think some of these people think they're flirting with you with the baby jokes, I bet if you drop it they'll shut up.
    5:gen> man
    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

ZeUs!! that was fucking intense.
      Originally posted by turmio
      jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
      Originally posted by grand
      I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

Originally posted by Ashlee
        oh my god, stop it, seriously

that is so fucking beyond lame

"LOLOL I JOKE ABOUT KILLING CHILDREN"

gj, shame your mom didn't abort you, it would've done some good

not joking
        sigh.

You don't even understand how hypocritical of a statement you just made.
        Originally posted by Tone
        Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Maybe she was being ironic on purpose.

Comment

Seriously guys, stop with the baby jokes.

Goddess, you're schizophrenic.
            Living in the jungle with JB INC and his big jungle knife made you crazy.
            Cocunuts doesn't give you enough nutritions you know.
            DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
            Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
            Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
            -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
              Maybe she was being ironic on purpose.
              ^The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 2 characters.

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
              3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
              3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
              1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
              BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
              Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
                Basically, you can stop saying "oooh you shouldn't make fun of me, I know your secret" because now everyone (on these forums) knows my "secret."
                First, I'd like to say that I now know Face's secret, and if he doesn't capitulate to my demands, I will be forced to blanket the northeast with flyers that read "Facetious has sex with girls."

Second, Face, remember this? She got this created for her after she accused you of being an abusive male, just because you said someone's idea (that happened to be female) was a dumb one.

Lastly, Goddess is an idiot and a hypocrite. She'll of course counter with the "Who are you?" That's ok, nobody she remembers. I do remember seeing her one night tell some dude on chat to run from the police to avoid a drunk driving arrest, which I said was wrong and dangerous. She proceeded to act like I was every other of her detractors throughout history, so I became one. She's manipulative, not half as bright as she thinks she is, childish, and a hypocrite. And that is why she'll be an awesomely bad mother, not anything else.
                "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

And once again, my monitor receives a Mountain Dew shower. That image never ceases to amuse me.
                  Originally posted by Tone
                  It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                  Originally posted by the_paul
                  Gargle battery acid fuckface
                  Originally posted by Material Girl
                  I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

I don't understand it, I guess it's one of those "you had to be there and read the logs" moments

-

-

tim> .?squad tim
                    BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim

-

Comment

lol ashlee it was... he reads half of what someone was saying to me and then accused me of aiding fugitives... there was a friend of mine who wasn't driving but was being accused of it and about to go to jail for someone else... thankfully he was fine and didn't go to jail... i would never tell someone who actually WAS drinking and driving to run from the law... just as i told you that night silly wingnut who's name i cant remember

Zeus... i seriously cant believe that you are still staff in these forums ... i com ehere sometimes when i'm bored but dam lol that must have taken hours to put together and none of it is gossip... its defending myself against idiots <and idiot lol> I consider the gossip mill as going around to others in the game and spreading bs lies about people.

Face: i wasn't threatening you that if you didn't leave me alone i was going to tell everyone something about u... i was telling you ... next time you want sexual advice when you cant seem to satisfy her... dont come to me cause i'm not giving you anymore hints
                      Quoting is the highest form of flattery ...

The mouth that holds the tongue that rocks your world... rules the world

PjOtTeR> I should change my name to horny gypsy humper

saying Goddess name is like saying Voldemort in the Harry Potter World. She-who-must-not-be-named is fucking Taboo

Comment

Hey guess what! I'm not 14 and I was being ironic - in response to Dant.

On the serious side, what's funnier than a dead baby?

A dead baby sitting next to a kid with Down Syndrome.

Comment

this thread is so gay
                          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess
                            lol ashlee it was... he reads half of what someone was saying to me and then accused me of aiding fugitives... there was a friend of mine who wasn't driving but was being accused of it and about to go to jail for someone else... thankfully he was fine and didn't go to jail... i would never tell someone who actually WAS drinking and driving to run from the law... just as i told you that night silly wingnut who's name i cant remember
                            yeah, not getting the full story and then harrassing you seems to be the popular thing to do here.

-

-

tim> .?squad tim
                            BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim

-

Comment

NOT GOSSIP: Left... and once again PROVE YOUR A FEMALE THEN SPEAK OR STFU AND SIT down... and since your so much better now are we willing to admit we're NOT FEMALE now?

NOT GOSSIP: There are males in staff <and u know who u are> that dont' want females up there fighting for others cause they're happy to sit back and give shit to others on there high horses... i said i feel sorry for dandy because she has morals and morals don't tend to last very long in staff as a female...

NOT GOSSIP: Tye... dude ur the only guy i've ever seen stalk another guy seriously online ...

etc etc
                              Originally posted by Facetious
                              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

DAMN BITCH HE TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP
                                can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Working...
                                X