Australia sharing some terrorist problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australia sharing some terrorist problems

WTF is up in Australia...Police arrested 17 terror suspects in Australia's two biggest cities today in raids that they said foiled a plot to carry out a catastrophic terror attack.

Not that I will copy everthing...and yes it is news taken from the press....but WTF!

LINK
    May your shit come to life and kiss you on the face.

man terrorists are racist
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE...OI OI KABOOM! hidden f to enable caps

Comment

Howard's government happened to have discovered a letter for a specific terrorist attack in the very same week they try to push the new Anti-terrorist Bill thru the parliment.

Sadly, but true.
        ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

I wouldn't worry about terrorists telcat, you're more of a danger to yourself
          Originally posted by Facetious
          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7
            Howard's government happened to have discovered a letter for a specific terrorist attack in the very same week they try to push the new Anti-terrorist Bill thru the parliment.

Sadly, but true.
            "The root of all superstition is that men observe when a thing hits, but not when it misses." FRANCIS BACON

Sad, but true.

Comment

EDIT: edit
              Last edited by Ashlee; 11-16-2005, 08:03 AM.

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
              3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
              3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
              1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
              BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
              Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

cos they havent met leroy or nable yet :P
                :eek:
                HTF <ER>> yes because i like 14 year old boys pretending to be female
                Lance> Here is BCG's song
                Social Lif> i bet u stole it fron utube >.>
                HTF <ER>> thats what gets me hot
                :eek:

Comment

EDIT: edit
                  Last edited by Ashlee; 11-16-2005, 08:02 AM.

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
                  3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
                  3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
                  1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
                  BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
                  Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

Originally posted by Ephemeral
                    "The root of all superstition is that men observe when a thing hits, but not when it misses." FRANCIS BACON

Sad, but true.
                    No, that is not what I meant. I think they had been spying on those people who they have arrested for years now - only to make arrests when they were trying to sell the anti-terrorism bill.
                    ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

'Yes Prime Minister' does a piss-take on this kind of government action.
                      Funny, because it was written at least 10 years before this particular event. People don't change eh?

Originally posted by Disliked
                      Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                      +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

No, that is not what I meant. I think they had been spying on those people who they have arrested for years now - only to make arrests when they were trying to sell the anti-terrorism bill.
                        That is exactly why I posted the quote, you aren't getting it.

Comment

Read this:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/...578199146.html

They have no concrete evidence ... just because the suspects purchased whole bunch of chemicals does not meaning that they were going to make bombs out of them.

I don't deny that they could be guilty, but we can't just arrest Muslims for purchasing more than usual amount of chemicals.
                          ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

I don't deny that they could be guilty, but we can't just arrest Muslims for purchasing more than usual amount of chemicals.
                            Why not?
                            :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

Working...
                            X