X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9/11 Physics

demolition explosives, not burning jet fuel

http://www.physics.byu.edu/research/energy/htm7.html

I don't understand tone, why are you desperatly seeking any excuse for the collapse of the twin towers, other than that of a plane hitting them?

Comment

9/11 is so fucking last season, dude
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

You conspiracy buff go read up on that aurora project thing. 911 happened a loonng looong time ago. It doesn't matter how it happened, the buildings fell people died, osama bin laden claimed responsibility, and thats that.

Comment

Ali G: America has invented some of the best things in the world: Mcdonalds, gangster rap, spaghetti, and swimming. But your country has got problems too. Theres been enough sadness since the events of 7-11.

Comment

the guy who wrote that article has way too much time on his hands.

and so does tone

IT'S NOT THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

I'd hug and invite to dinner any terrorist on earth that chose to fly a plane into Tone.
              "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

I know its not thursday, thats when my money comes through

Originally posted by Disliked
                Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Tone didn't you already start threads about September 11th being a hoax? Why do it again? If you're looking to change peoples minds, you're honestly barking up the wrong tree and are better off posting this on your own personal website.
                  7:Randedl> afk, putting on makeup
                  1:Rough> is radiation an element?
                  8:Rasta> i see fro as bein one of those guys on campus singing to girls tryin to get in their pants $ ez
                  Broly> your voice is like a instant orgasm froe
                  Piston> I own in belim
                  6: P H> i fucked a dude in the ass once

Comment

Communist Russia Downfall - CONSPIRACY!

KOMRADES!

america has been LYING TO YOU! have you been DELUDEd?!?!?!?!?!

You have been told for far too long that Soviet Russia has collpased and is long gone!

Well, you have been told WRONG!!!!

LOOK AT THE FACTS, COMRADE! Click to learn THE AWFUL TRUTH1!!!

Communism couldn't have fallen!

According to Karl Marx, there is NO WAY communism could have been obliterated.

in FACT, we probably live in a communistic society now - MArx SAID it is true! the government must be lying!!!!

Look at what Marx Wrote, there is NO WAY that ideal theoretical arguments could [B]IN ANY WAY DIFFER[/b[ from reality!!!!

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE THAT RUSSIA ISN'T COMMUNIST! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "RANDOM CHANCE" OR "SPECULATION ON SOMETHING THAT'S NEVER ACTUALLY HAPPENED BEFORE SAID EVENT"!!!!!!

if someone wrote it, IT MUST BE TRUEw!!!!
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I've always found 9/11 conspiracy theorists hilariously depressing. :-/
                      --|-- Question #60 | Category: History
                      --|-- Question: What husband wife team starred in "a turkey for the president"?
                      --|-- Hint: Starts with 'Ron'
                      ConCor> ronald reagan
                      ConCor> ronal
                      --|-- No one has given the correct answer of 'Ronald and Nancy Reagon'

Comment

i have a request. Tone can you post something on aliens with pictures? I like alien conspiracies a lot more than this crap right here.
                        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                        TelCat> i dont

Comment

Agree about the alien stuff.

Yo, Tone. You're really showing your lack of originality here. Try to mix it up once in a while. You've pretty much exhausted the neuroscience and 9/11 stuff---why not throw in some stuff about AIDS, aliens, or biological warfare.

Bird flu...Deadly virus or Chinese government conspiracy at population control?

Comment

Hijackers alive and well

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/mid...st/1559151.stm

list of other sources on alive hijackers:

http://www.welfarestate.com/911/

Comment

im not fucking reading that wtf

further more, I have found megamans graduation pic.
                              tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
                              capE> lucky he didnt say captain
                              capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
                              9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
                              1:Kentaro> suits you well
                              1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Working...
                              X