Faith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by K2Grey
    Actually, the book does not count as proof, because the book itself is not proven, and since there is no particular known way to prove it, objectively it may be viewed in the same light as the invisible pink unicorn deity.
    this is a bot, ignore it

Comment

Yes, but bots are incapable of lying.

Originally posted by Disliked
      Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
      +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

Faith

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

A I
        The Spirit of God moves upon the face of the earth.

Comment

Originally posted by geekbot
          I'm a rather nice guy in real life. I like mountain biking, playing volleyball, and trick yoyoing. Other things too.

I think I have seen this line some where ... oh wait, is it from bemydate.com? :biggrinol
          ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Yea you would be pretty familiar with the internet dating site catch-phrases and descriptions, wouldn't you
            My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Working...
            X