Original Jokes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
    What should you do it your girlfriend starts smoking?

Slow down and consider lubrication

STARKITTY
    A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

That sentence by ZeUs made no sense to me..

I am guessing it should be if..
      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I want to say how you appear to be thrown by one whole misplaced letter. I want to say how it made no sense to you yet you were still able to work it out. I want to say how you're still pissed I told you that you had a bad taste in music so decided to point out I had typed one wrong letter. But I wont
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

I am not pissed about what you say about my music taste ZeUs, I don't give a shit what you think about my music taste. I like the music I like and I'll listen to the music I want to listen. I was merely pointing out your wrong assumptions. I have a very wide Musical taste, and I like Katie Melua, and I like the Decemberists, I like Robbie Williams and I like death cab for cutie. If I am correct I still live in a free country where I am free to decide for myself what I want to or don't want to listen too.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

I like Katie Tunstall...

I also like Slipknot...

Can't get much more varied than that... ^-^

Knock Knock
            Who's There?
            Spell
            Spell Who?

W....H....O
            STARKITTY
            A White Mage

Buy edu backlinks

Comment

some kid told me this is math today.

How did the turle cross the freeway?

Take the "f" out of free and the "f" out of way to find out.

(you) There's no F in way.

Comment

When shud u buy a budgie?
                When theyre goin cheap!

Whats the worst thing about bird flu?
                Its un tweat-able!

I dont know why everyones worried about his bird flu, dint feel any different..just abit pekish!

i have so many cheezy jokes, thanks to soccer am

Comment

A little boy from England had gone to Rome on holiday with his family hoping to see the Pope. Anyway, a couple of days after they'd arrived, the Pope was doing a tour of the city in his Popemobile. The little lad was a bit worried that the Pope wouldn't be able to pick him out in the crowd, so his Mum said "don't worry, the Pope is a footy fan, so wear your Tottenham shirt and he's bound to pick you out and talk to you."

So, they're in the crowd, but the Popemobile drives past them and stops a bit further down the street where John Paul gets out and speaks to a little boy in a arsen*l shirt. The lad is distraught and starts crying. His Mum says "don't worry, the Pope's driving around tomorrow as well, so we'll get you a arsena*l shirt and then he's bound to stop to see you."

The next day arrives, and the boy's got on his new arsen*l shirt. The Popemobile stops right by him, John Paul gets out, bends down and says to the lad "I thought I told you to fuck off yesterday?!"
                  Throughout time, there’s been
                  crimes, throughout our history
                  But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
                  Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
                  Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
                  Come on and take a stand
                  Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
                  and all the kids are running
                  from London to Manchester
                  cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

Working...
                  X