Christmas Spirit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Spirit

What gets you in the mood for Christmas? This is usually my favorite time of the year but the past 2 years have been lacking something. I've been really stressed with school work and shit like that. I think it's about time to sit back crack open the candy canes and have some yuletime fun. It hasn't snowed very much where I live so tobogganing is out of the question. Any suggestions?
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

drive around looking at christmas lights

i did this for 30 minutes and boy was i horny
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Aside from the being horny part ilya has a point. I find it enjoyable to go around my neighbourhood and look at people's Christmas decorations.

Comment

carolling

Comment

At christmas, me my brother, my dad, cousins, aunt and uncle, all play Pictionary, it's kickass, and Christmas Log, Christmas Log is the ultimate in christmas horny

Cant find a picture of a good one, but heres about what it looks like, cept with looks of icing, and green icing flowers, and a plastic axe, and a little card that says Merry Christ and u can eat it cuz it CANDy!

Comment

I'm not sure I want to know how your family plays Christmas Log, "the ultimate in Chrismas horny".
            sdg

Comment

There's this new utopian-like area across the river in Bossier called the Boardwalk. The Six Flags of malls - you walk outside down relatively narrow streets and..well, call me a nerd, but it's almost something I'd imagine if that village, Hogsmeade, from Harry Potter, was real (albeit a big bigger and modern). Storefronts, etc...anyways, around this time the speakers all play Christmas music and there's trees everywhere, walking outside in the cold and seeing it puts you in the mood quickly.

...And then jerks you out later when you have to leave. The parking lot alone could probably apply for township and get its own zip code

http://pgee.smugmug.com/gallery/9861...5548013/Medium

http://www.louisianaboardwalk.com/
              Last edited by Jerome Scuggs; 12-01-2005, 12:26 AM.
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Three words: 'The Rat Pack'

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya
                  drive around looking at christmas lights

i did this for 30 minutes and boy was i horny
                  Ah bullshit, you didn't drive and look at any lights. What got you horny was peeping in young boys windows and thinking about their tight buttered buns.

Comment

Originally posted by Zabuza
                    At christmas, me my brother, my dad, cousins, aunt and uncle, all play Pictionary, it's kickass, and Christmas Log, Christmas Log is the ultimate in christmas horny
                    LOL quoted so he doesn't edit it away
                    :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

umm we never do too much for Christmas, so. I guess the most Christmas-y thing I do is I bake a lot of stuff for people as gifts. I make awesome bread and cookies (I'm not talking the ones that you just cut out). That always makes me feel pretty Christmas-y. Oh, and shopping for presents and winter clothes makes me feel likes Christmas.

3:Mega Newbie> bam ashlee whats wrong taking nude pictures???
                      3:Mega Newbie> its an art!!!!!!!!
                      3:Mega Newbie> only jealous girls and gays dont like it!!

-

1:megaman89> WOW IF U WERE TRAPPED IN A FIRE I WOULD RUN AND SAVE U ASH
                      1:Cape> then ud throw her back when she says she still isnt givin it up

-

tim> .?squad tim
                      BAM__ Ashl> ?squad tim
                      Squad: timo<3ashlee

-

MODERATOR WARNING: bam__ Ashlee is a sex machine -Mithrandia <ER>

Comment

Eggnog...

... and resultantly, Bailey's Irish Cream.
                        5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                        5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                        5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Christmass has sucked for me for the last 7 years.

I always get indigestion this time of year from eating to much rich food and drinking to much. The food is the only good thing about christmass and you need to drink loads to tolerate the relatives you only see about 2 times a year.
                          In my world,
                          I am King

sigpic

Comment

the charlie brown christmas specials don't do it for me and where did them raisins go i havn't had a good christmas since they quit showing their christmas specials.
                            Damnit if they don't come back i'll just drink myself to death until new years is over.

I don't think I will have a problem with that. :turned:
                            Last edited by the grouch; 12-01-2005, 03:02 PM. Reason: marijuana

Comment

I look forward to this Christmas' charlie brown special
                              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                              Failure teaches success.

Comment

Working...
                              X