Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Christmas Story is actually probably the best Christmas movie
    Originally posted by turmio
    jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
    Originally posted by grand
    I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

personaly i think scrouge got it right and those ghosts tricked him. I think they were the ghosts of some retail marketing buss/(ehm carriage) crash
      In my world,
      I am King

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeenyuss
        What gets you in the mood for Christmas? This is usually my favorite time of the year but the past 2 years have been lacking something.
        I've been exactly the same, I think its the lack of big plans to see the family on Christmas day, as that's what I remember from Christmas as a kid- just family having a good time

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure Drop
          personaly i think scrouge got it right and those ghosts tricked him. I think they were the ghosts of some retail marketing buss/(ehm carriage) crash
          Scrooged with Bill Murray $$$

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
            Scrooged with Bill Murray $$$
            :wub: Bill Murray

Hope that film is on then ghost busters over christmass
            i ain't afraid of no ghost :fear:
            In my world,
            I am King

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure Drop
              :wub: Bill Murray

Hope that film is on then ghost busters over christmass
              i ain't afraid of no ghost :fear:
              It was on last week I think.

Comment

Drink Eat Drink Eat Drink Eat Drink Eat Drink Eat Presents Drink Eat Drink Eat Drink Eat Drink Eat Drink Eat Drink Eat Drink Eat Drink Eat Drink Eat Drink Eat Drink Eat Drink Eat Drink Eat Drink Eat
                Originally posted by Facetious
                edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Getting out my book of Christmas music and playing carols definately gets the spirit of the season going for me.

Comment

snow and hanging out with family and friends get me in the spirit. =)

i plan to take my instrument outside at night and play a few christmas songs in front of my house for noone inparticular. haha hope the neighbors dont complain.. <_<
                    duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

I hate work. I might have to work on Christmas. I'm turning 20 on the 4th of Dec(which I also work), and I might have to work on Christmas. Meanwhile all my friends are off for almost a month because they're still in school. BLEH.
                      Luckily I'm planning to quit my job on the 20-22nd and get a job with my uncle. Then I wont have to deal with people and their problems.
                      I really do like pie

Aos> im a freelance Gynecologist

GHB>I AM ANGRY ON THE INTERNETf

Matchbot1> You can't challenge your own squad, silly :P

Comment

Make a gingerbread house! :turned:
                        Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

I was actually thinking about this today (on the toilet, I do a lot of my thinking on the toilet. After I've done my business I like to sit there for 5 minutes if I'm at home and chew things over in almost a meditative state). The think that sucks most about being 14 is you start to lose the magic of Christmas, and then by 16 its totally gone. My birthday's in July so every 6 months I'd get some presents but now I get fuck all so thats part of the explanation as to the loss of Christmas
                          Originally posted by Facetious
                          edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Going to work and saying Merry Christmas to people who don't celebrate it and hope I get a dirty look. Cause apparently people who don't celebrate christmas get highly offended from it .... and so far this doesn't seem the case.
                            DELETED

Comment

I celebrate Luconday, and all you have to do to get into the Luconday spirit is something hedonistic, like getting drunk on wine, getting a massage, or wanking.
                              The pleasure's all mine.

Comment

Every day is Luconday.

Comment

Working...
                                X