Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carnivorous Squirrels

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4489792.stm

Apparantly some Black (never heard of them till now) Squirrels attacked a stray dog, and ran off with flesh in their mouth. I'm a little sceptical myself but wow!

racist
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Omfg, They Gutted The Dog.
      DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
      Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
      Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
      -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

i just can't see how a bunch of squirrels could take down a healthy "big dog" unless there was a shit load off them. If there were loads why would they be scared off by one man?

i don't understand

p.s. i hate grey squirrels go tufty !!!!
        In my world,
        I am King

sigpic

Comment

Some of those squirrels are the size of small dogs. My cousin's live in Ontario and they have big ass ones that make the tiny ones from where I'm from look like, well, tiny squirrels.
          Its like a 10:1 ratio in size, So I could believe them attacking something.
          I really do like pie

Aos> im a freelance Gynecologist

GHB>I AM ANGRY ON THE INTERNETf

Matchbot1> You can't challenge your own squad, silly :P

Comment

Originally posted by BleakFuture
            Some of those squirrels are the size of small dogs. My cousin's live in Ontario and they have big ass ones that make the tiny ones from where I'm from look like, well, tiny squirrels.
            that could explain it :P

i was thinking in terms off the small red and grey squirrels
            In my world,
            I am King

sigpic

Comment

when they start carrying guns you will need to really worry
              ?find dads revenge

Comment

Russians... i'm telling you.

Comment

Exactly dads.
                  Its not a question of if.
                  Its when.

Originally posted by Disliked
                  Imagine a world without morals... it would be like the tw community
                  +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++

Comment

LOL
                    Squirrels are not carnivorous, a simple look at their teeth shows that their diet is not meat. Their diets consists of nuts, seeds and fruit. A squirrel will occasionally eat a bird egg or bug. A starving squirrel might take a bite of an animal carcass if there was absolutely no other food sources available, but a healthy squirrel isn’t going to go on the attack and take down a live animal like a dog or cat.
                    A rabid squirrel might attack something. And a rabid news media might have exaggerated a story for their own puposes.

It serve us all if we would keep Occam's Razor principle in mind. Occam’s Razor principal states that the simpler theory is usually the correct one.
                    If hear a car crash in front of your house, it could be that one (or both) of the drivers made a mistake. Or it could be that aliens shot a ray gun and it hit the cars. How you choose either makes you logical or makes you Tone.

Comment

Carnivorous squirrels

+

Originally posted by Ephemeral
                      LOL
                      Their diets consists of nuts

=

RUN

Last edited by Zloy; 12-07-2005, 07:10 PM.

1:Eeks> well that bichix was trying to start conversation with me today
                      1:Eeks> and got excited when i said i wanna go drink today =/
                      1:Eeks> but i didn't propose anything
                      1:Zloy> Why
                      1:Eeks> i didn't have anything to fill that box zloy

Comment

lol

that would be a nightmare walking through parks.

though the sale for those "cups" for sports to protect testicals would go through the roof. Just a note for stockmarkets
                        In my world,
                        I am King

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BleakFuture
                          How small is a small dog?
                          --|-- Question #60 | Category: History
                          --|-- Question: What husband wife team starred in "a turkey for the president"?
                          --|-- Hint: Starts with 'Ron'
                          ConCor> ronald reagan
                          ConCor> ronal
                          --|-- No one has given the correct answer of 'Ronald and Nancy Reagon'

Comment

Maybe those squirrels were on drugs. My friend told me that once her boss feed the chickens Marijuana and when her boss's aunty opened the birds cage, they flew out attacking her.

Better still those squirrels could be rabid or had been exposed to radiation.

Even better still, those could be radiative rabid squirrels.

Just between you and me, kz. We desperately need someone who lives close to Ephemeral to bake some marijuana bread and spread those bread right in front of Ephemeral's home. :wub:
                            ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Just between you and me, kz. Someone dropkick telcat
                              Originally posted by Facetious
                              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Working...
                              X